Jonah - Shooting

Wrote by sami2570
Warning: This chapter involves a public shooting and rape. We apologize if you have been in anything related to this topic. If you ever want to talk we are always here.

"Boys, your on in 10," Jon yelled.

The boys had a concert today, everyone was happy except Jonah.

"Guys, are you sure about this," Jonah asked.

"What are you talking about Jo?" Corbyn asked.

"I don't know, I just have a bad feeling in my gut," Jonah replied. He kept on looking around the room.

"Jonah, you're just being paranoid," Zach said.

"Yeah , but-," Jonah couldn't finish as he was cut off by Jack.

"Jonah quit acting like a baby, can you just do something for us once instead of being a let down," Jack snapped.

Jonah stood shocked. He looked around at the boys for help but the just laughed at him.

"He has a point Jonah, you really do know how ruin stuff," Daniel said with a smile. "Sometimes I really hate you for it,"

Jonah looked down at the ground before walking off.

"Show time guys," Jon yelled.

As the boys were heading onto the stage Daniel grabbed Jonahs arm.

Jonah felt the heat rush up to his cheeks.

"Whatever you do Jonah, don't ruin this for us," Corbyn snapped. Jonah could feel Zachs eyes burning holes into his back.

Jonah could only nod as he followed both boys to the stage.

The show went well, until the last song.

Jonah noticed someone in the crowd. They had there hands stuffed in their pockets. They started to head backstage.

"I'm going to get some water," Jonah murmured, though no one heard him.

The boys were having there own fun.

"Hey Jon, where's my wa-," Jonah looked up.

He saw the same person, holding a gun.

"Jonah, get back on stage," Tyler slowly said.

Jonah was frozen.

"Jonah, go!" Eben yelled.

All Jonah heard was a click. Then he finally moved, but not in the way that they expected.

Jonah pushed Tyler out of the way right before the bang.

The whole arena filled with screams, as security immediately made their way backstage.

The older boy collapsed onto the ground, his hand over his lower abdomen where he was shot. Tyler immediately stood over the injured boy, seeing as blood soaked through his shirt.

Not long after the first bang two more gunshots were heard, but luckily they didn't hit anyone and security got to the suspect quickly.

"Jonah? Jonah, hey. Stay with me" Tyler spoke, his hand over Jonah's to add more pressure.

The four boys who were on stage rushed off, but Jon forced them back onstage to tell the arena to clear.

Jonah's eyes were wide, the pain was excruciating.

"Jonah, you're going to be fine. An ambulance is already on the way" Tyler told the bleeding twenty one year old.

The four boys rushed over, officers swarmed around as well, desperately trying to help.