Zach- Nightmare

i wasn't going to update any of my books
but with all of the negativity that is
going on at the moment I thought we could all use a little escape 💙

(this was also suppose to be an update for zach's birthday but I unfortunately
didn't complete it in time that is why it is up today)

WORD COUNT: 1552
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving.

One of the most special days in the year to who celebrate the holiday.

It's also the day after Corbyn's twenty second birthday.

The group of five boys all sat around the table, there families at home in their own states as the boys stayed in LA.

Everyone, apart from Zach's family.

There was a robbery in the families house, the four robbers fatally shot the two parents and two children. Zach was shot in the face, all of them passed away immediately expect the brunette who started to bleed out on the floor.

The nineteen year old was left with brain and slight face injuries and was still on medication and attended therapy weekly.

The boys had been angels, helping their youngest friend anyway possible.

"Let's say something's that we're thankful for" Jonah smiled, as they were all sat around the large table.

But what none of the four boys knew was that Zach was hiding a pistol under the table and out of sight.

"I'll start" Jack stood up and cleared his throat.
"I'm most thankful for my family, you guys and my beautiful daughter Lavender"

Daniel smiled, patting Jacks shoulder as he sat back next to the dyed blonde.

"I'm thankful for everything in life" Daniel smiled at his four best friends. "I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for you all"

"Probably still crying over getting voted off on your birthday" Corbyn laughed, the whole table did and Zach forced a smile on his face.

"Shut up" Daniel muttered a little smile present on his face.

Corbyn stood up as Daniel sat back down.

"I'm thankful for my girlfriend, the limelight's and that Zach survived being shot. I don't know what the world would've done if it lost you, man" Corbyn smiled at the young boy who was sat next to him and opposite Daniel.

Zach forced the smile back on his face, Jonah stood up as he was at the head of the table.

"I'm thankful for everyone in my life right now" as well" Jonah smiled at the seemingly happy group of boys. "Even though we can't be with our biological families this year, I'm glad we're here together"

Everyone looked at Zach, expecting the young boy to stand up and pour out his emotions.

He did stand.

But the four boys eyes widened as they saw the gun in the boys tight grasp.

"Buddy, what're doing with that?" Daniel cleared his throat.

Jonah stood up, but Zach pointed the gun at him.

"Sit down" Zach glared.

Jonah complied, carefully sitting back down as he kept his eyes on the dangerous object.

"Want to hear what I'm thankful for?" Zach asked the rhetorical question. "I'm thankful for my parents.. oh wait no. They're dead. Well then I guess I'm thankful for my siblings, never mind, they're dead too. I have nothing to be thankful for"