Jonah Taken Part 3

Wrote by sami2570

Jonah P.O.V

It's been about a month since the whole kidnapping incident. Yet, all I can do is think about hurting them. Them as the boys. I dream about stabbing Daniel. Strangling Jack. Drowning Corbyn. Beating up Zach. It made me so happy!

"Jonah, Jonah!"

I snapped out of my thoughts. Jack was standing in front of me snapping his fingers.

"What," I snapped at him. I couldn't stand being around any of them anymore.

"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Jack said as he walked away.

I glared holes into his back.

"Fuck off Jack," I muttered.

The door swung open and Daniel walked in with breakfast.

"Foods here!" Jack yelled as Corbyn and Zach came down stairs.

"You eating with us Jo?" Zach asked as he took out his bagel.

"No," I grunted.

"I'm going to hangout with Tate," I muttered as I grabbed my keys.

Daniel P.O.V

"What's his problem," I ask as Jonah shut the door.

"Beats me, he woke up like that," Jack said with a mouthful of food.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"He's going to hangout with Tate," Zach whispered.

I saw him shed a tear. Ever since Jonahs gotten back he's been really distant. He goes is and hangs with Tate. That's it. It makes my jaw clenched.

Zach P.O.V

"He's going to hangout with Tate," I mumbled.

I could feel the tears come out of my eyes.

It's always Tate. Tate Tate Tate. What so special about her. I miss Jonah. We finally got him back, but it still feels like he's gone.

"This isn't fair!" I shouted.

They boys looked at me. I felt my face go red.

" I want Jo back, I want my brother," I yelled.

At this point I was balling like a baby. Jonah used to hold me, but now I'm by myself.

Tate P.O.V

I was in my apartment waiting for Jonah. He wanted to have breakfast with me. I'm worried about him. He told me about his thought about the boys.

I felt really bad. He doesn't deserve this.

That's when my phone chimed. Jonah was here.

"Hey!" I said as he go into the drivers seat.

He gave me a smile as we drove to a diner.

"How are things with the boys," I asked.

His eyes darkened.

"I haven't talked to them," He muttered.

"Jo, you've got to tell them, before they start to suspect something," I told him.

He sighed.

"I know, but I can't even look at them without waiting to hit them with a bat," He grumbled.

"Look, I'm starving so let's get food, then your going to tell the boys everything," I instructed.

He glared at me then started to drive.