And What about Laura?

Ms. Palmers new house, Kaya and her are seated in the living room next to the fireplace.

Ms.Palmer: Would you like some tea?

Kaya: oh no thanks.

Ms. Palmer: what do you already know about Laura then?

kaya: well she was homecoming queen, so I guess that made her pretty popular huh?

Ms. Palmer: Yes it did, she just had something about her, that made everybody love her. Well of course not everybody. But almost...

Kaya: So do you know why she started appearing in my dreams?

Ms. Palmer: Well she's probably trying to tell you something. Warn you.

Kaya: Warn me about what?

Ms. Palmer: Not what, who. The ugly grey haired man.

Kaya kept note of this.

Kaya: What about this ugly grey haired man.

Ms. Palmer. Grabs Kayas hand and makes sure they have eye contact.

Ms. Palmer: Stay away from him. What ever you do, don't let him in. Promise me that. I can't bear seeing what happended to my daughter and maddie happen to you, let alone my husband.

Kaya: Wait what about your husband?

Ms. Palmer: You must figure that out on your own, sweetheart.

Kaya: But-

Ms. Palmer: You said something about that FBI agent?

Kaya: Oh yes, Dale Cooper! I was looking him up last night and they said after finding out Laura's case he soon dissappeared. What happpend?

Ms. Palmer: Not sure, some say he went mad got locked up, others said he went up to alaska or tibet. Poor man...

Kaya knew she knew something about Laura's case but wouldn't tell. Kaya wasn't going to push it though, out of respect. This made her think of her next task, finding Laura's case file.