Talking to Truman

Dear Diary,

I am confused, I just went to learn more about what happened to Dale Cooper but now I found out Donna might be my aunt. I know sounds weird right? I can't believe her just because she said it and has this so called paper work on it or maybe it was mistake? I don't know I'm very confused. So Donna and I are going to the clinic this weekend to do a DNA test. This also has distracted me from some big news Donna gave me. Dale might be at the Twin Peaks Mental hospital! But I need to talk to Sheriff Truman after school today about what happened to Dale and if he's (more like Bob)  still there. Wish me luck!

Much Love, Kaya

I walk in the office and Lucy from last time is there, but shes on the phone I wait for her to finish.

"How may I help you?" Lucy asks

"Um, may I talk to Sheriff Truman please?"

"Usually you have to make an appointment but he's not doing anything to important right now, down the hall take a left, he should be in there."

"Thank you."

I crack the door open and Truman looks over to see who it is. 

"Oh Hello again?"

"Yeah, I have some questions?"

"Fine, what is it? Better not be about the same business before. I don't have time to waste."

"It doesn't, I was just wondering. What happened to FBI Agent Dale Cooper?"

He stops shuffling through his papers and looks up at me.

"What have you been up to?"

"Not much, I was just wondering what happened to him? he seemed to disappear out of to where."

"He's gone now, he left. don't worry about it."

"Well the thing is I'm actually doing an article on Laura's death anniversary, so I needed to do some research."

"Okay, yeah he went to do another assignment,gone now."

"Well I went and talked to Donna Hayward about it and she said last she saw him he was being escorted to the twin peaks mental hospital." 

He gives me look like 'you just won't give up huh?'

"Okay fine, yes he's in the mental ward. But I what does that have to do with Laura's death?"

"Um well,  I thought maybe I can visit him, and ask him questions about the case."

"No, he's not in a good state right now."

"But-"

"No! Kaya! That's it, go now."

"Fine."

As Kaya leaves she drops something, Truman goes to help her. She tried to pick it up before he see's it, but it's too late. 

Uh oh.

"What are doing with this!?!"

Shit. Laura's case file.