Finding Cooper

Kaya walks into her grandfathers bedroom, her mom is patting a wet towel on his head

"Oh hey doll!" Ben Horne says

"Hi." Kaya greets

"Um Audrey, can you give me and Kaya a minute alone please."

"Call me if you need anything." Audrey says

Audrey closes the door.

"What is that?" Ben points to the bag in Kaya's hand.

"Oh it's for you, my english class teacher insisted we make you get well cards."

"Oh well thank you, that's very kind of them."

Kaya hands him the bag full of cards. Kaya sat down and told her grandfather how she knew he used to own one eye'd jacks. He asked her how she knew and explained how she got Lauras case file.

"Kaya, why have you been snooping around like this, and why do you have a sudden interest in Laura palmer?"

"Shhh" She says

"Don't tell mom, she told me to stop with all this Laura Palmer nonsense a while back."

"Why are you so interested?" Ben asks

"I've been having-oh nevermind it won't make sense to you."

"No honey what is it, you can tell me anything."

"It's for a school project." Kaya felt bad lying to her grandpa but if she actually expalined the real reason, he'd think she was crazy.

"Oh okay. So you've come to ask me about her?"

"Yes, did she mentioned anything about special lodge or owl to you."

"Not that I can remember no."

"Dang another dead end."

"Wait I might know someone who can help you!"

"Really who?"

"Donna Heyward."

"Wait I thought she moved out of town."

"She Donna Rivers now. Look her up."

"That's right she changed her name! Thanks grandpa!"

She kisses him on the forehead and runs out the door.

"Good luck sweetie!"

Audrey peaks her head out of the doorway.

"Good luck with what?" She asks

"A school project."

-----

It's midnight and Kaya can't sleep, she ops for reading more of Lauras diary instead. Then suddenly something thuds on her window she looks up quickly, it the owl. She puts on a jacket and shoes and runs out the front door to the owl outside her window.

"Take me!" she loudly whispers to the owl.

The owl flys off, Kaya follows taking her deep into the woods. The owl finally stops at a circle of rocks and tall sticks. She wonders over to them as she step closer, she suddenly steps through a red curtain. "What the?" Kaya says.

The opening leads to a hallway lined with more red curtains with more openings. Kaya goes into one, it goes into a room like one in her dream. Armchairs the floor everything but a statue on the side of the chairs. 

"Hello?" She says

Nothing. She steps back out of the room and goes into another opening. First thing she sees a body on the floor and man hovering over it. The body is of a girl with a flower dress, it's the bleeding girl from her dream. The man turns to her.

"Finally you're here." he stays quiet for a moment  "Oh no he's coming."

"who's coming?" Kaya asks

"Don't have time. I need you to bring Bob back here, okay?"

"Bob?"

"Yes, he's me and he's taken my body and I need it back so I can save Annie here." He points to the body below him.

"Bob can be dangerous be careful. I'm Agent Dale Cooper and I need you to do this, okay?"

"But-"

"Go now before he catches you! Leave the same way you entered, go now!"

Kaya does what she's told and runs out, back into the forest. This is the lodge she was looking for.