11

venuss pov*
my emotions were mixed, all over the place. everything i saw seemed to be, joyful and well i'm not sure how to explain it but it made me upset for some reason. was mattia serious? i hope not, but then i didn't want anything to do with him.
i pull up in the driveway and make my way into my room.
"hey mija, back so ear-?" my mom asks.
"sorry ma but I don't feel good. im going to rest."
"oh well ok...do you need anything? "
"no thank you."
i close the door behind me and feel my phone vibrate, it's mattia...he's calling.

i decline of course then see a notification pop up on my phone about a group chat 'made by kairi' on imessages. 3 messages then to 8 then 10...not even a second later there's 22 messages. WTF. what were they talking about? i open the group chat and see messages from both kairi and mattia but mostly mattia.

should I respond? SHIT. he's calling again. i accept.
"what mattia?"
"why'd you leave all of a sudden? and my...i mean our messages...do you not see them or...? "
i really wanted to punch mattia right now.
"yeah venus why'd you leave us like that huh?" kairi said.
i wanted to punch him aswell.
"you know what guys im NOT sorry. j-just leave me alone i don't want to talk to you guys, any of you boys. oh yeah by the way kairi i saw your messages with mattia.
"what di-. " kairis voice cracked.
"i saw what every girl would LOVVVVVVEEE to see. LIES. don't you love it when a guy tells you he's going to stop doing something because he actually has so called "feelings" for you but in the end it was just a game...his game? yea me too. how about you guys? "
"v, i can exp-. "
i hung up. i was done listening to mattia. i was done with his bullshit. i was crying. it was crazy crying. I couldn't call ayonie. ive felt so off with her for a while it's just not the same anymore and it hurts. i call and old friend, abigail. abigail and i had known each other since first grade but in seventh grade she moved to new york because her mom had been promoted at her job.
"abi?" i could barely breath.
"oh baby, are you okay?"
"abi nooo. "
i set my phone down and head towards the restroom with a box of tissues.
'abi <3 is facetiming'.
i accept of course. i hadn't heard her voice in so long it felt nice. she looked worried.
"babe what's wrong? tell me, que paso?"
"rem-ember ma-m-mattia?"
"uh huh?"
"my heart abi, he-."
before i could finish my sentence abigail already knew what I was going to say.
"look. im off school right now because i got in a fight and-."
"YO-OU GOT IN A F-FIGHT?!" i asked.
"doesn't matter right now. im booking a flight over to new jersey a i'll be there in the morning."
" abi there's no n-need ple-ase. "
"what did that bitch do to you again?"
i paused. thinking about it even hurt me more. it felt like i had a knife in my heart. one that i couldn't take out this time. and it hurt.
" it's my fault I should have known. "
abi stood up. she had what looked like bruises all over her legs. SHIT. it was happening again.
"mattia and his friends made this bet or whatever...and ugh ok. to get me in bed..mattia lied to me. i'm hurt."
" wait what happeend? you aren't making sense. go piece by piece. "
"ayonie and i-."
"you still talk to her? ain't she a bit toxic?"
" ABI! "
abigail and ayonie weren't the best of the best to each other.
"sorry..."
" ayonie and i had been sitting at our desks and it's weird because i could feel their eyes all over me. i asked ayonie to keep and eye out for mattia and his friends and the next thing you know he's coming towards us. thing is he hasn't talked to me since seventh grade. "
"ouch."
" yeah anyways so... after that he started talking to us this and that and then he left. lunch came around and he called me to sit with him and the boys. some stuff happened and i got upset sort of called him out for the bet ... which i heard because those boys aren't good and keeping low. anyways after mattia talked to me about that day and he was like i don't want to do the bet forget that ok and fast forward to today kairi was crying about his ex and i invited him to go to mattias house with me since mattia wasn't feeling good. at his house they both went live then i took over there live and i ended the live after a while then decided to go to messages and look at their texts and well i saw some things i wish i hadn't but i guess it's good that i did because now i know how mattia really feels towards me you know? "
"aw im sorry about that v."
" it's whatever. "
"look I'll be there tomorrow and we will have so much fun!"
" abigail thank you so much...I fucking love you. "
my mom walks in.
"knocking?"
" sorry mija but mattias here...says he has something to drop off,something you forgot at his house? "
what in the hell was he doing here? fuck.
"is that abigail? hii!!"
" omg hi mrs. maldonado! guess what im going to new jersey tomorrow! "
"well abi you are welcomed to stay here if you'd like."
" thank you mom. "
"aww abi, so sweet. I'll see you tomorrow...v mattias here."
my mom walks out, talking to someone, suppose it is mattia who is that someone.
"mattia? what the duck is he doing at your house?"
" not sure but stay in the call, im hiding you. keep quite ok? "
"k."
i walk out and see mattia down the stairs look at me, pouting.
he makes his way upstairs and spreads his arms. i stand there,looking at him. what? he thinks im going to give him a hug?no. i ignore him and walk back into my room closing the door.
of course mattia opens the door.

sorry this chapter sucks :( I'll do better it's just I'm grounded because I came home late from a party smh so I want to update yall before I get my phone back. ily all! ty for 1.9k reads !!