Curators office

The curator sits at hits desk studying the box Evie and Jonathan are excited as I point out "See the cartouche there it's the seal often he Seti the First." "Perhaps" was all he said. "Two questions who was he and was he rich?" Jonathan asks like the greedy bastard he is. Evie starts explaining to Jonathan who he is and his eyes light up, they don't realize the curator moving the map to the candle setting it on fire and then he shouts in fake surprise and drops it to the floor, Evie and Jonathan grab it and put it out. "You just burned part of the lost city!" Jonathan complains, "Guys it's for the better, trust me I know." I say. They look at me in disbelief.

Skip to Cario Prison Gallows Courtyard.

The warden lead us to the visiting area, Evie and Jonathan are arguing "I thought you said you found in a dig in Thebes?" Evie accused. Jonathan shrugged "I was mistaken." Evie was fuming, "What do you expect Evie? He lies to everyone what make us different?" "We are his sisters" she shouted, "I knew he was lying but as for you that makes you gullible." I reply with a smirk.

"So you stole it from a drunk?" "Picked his pocket , actually." he smiled. I chuckled at them and turned to the warden, "What was he put into prison for exactly." I asked curious. "I didn't know so I asked him my self said he was looking for a good time."I really hate this guy the disgusting pig. I turn and see four men dragging a shackled man out they proceeded to shove him against the bars. He looks like he has been here a while he has long hair new bruises and a beard. "He's just a filthy criminal" Evie stated in disgust. The man gave Evie and myself a once over before turning and asking our brother "Who are the broads?"

Evie stood there outraged, while I looked at the man and stated "Been called worse before" once more my siblings look at me in disbelief, and the smirk once on his face is wiped off. At this stage Jonathan walked up to the bars and tells him that we are his sisters. "They are not a total loss", Evie's face is red due to her anger yet again I just shrug my shoulders. " I'll be back in a moment" and with that the wander starts to walk away and then to my utter surprise both me and the man say "I tremble in anticipation " we started at each other amused then he gets clubbed in the head at this I left out a chuckle. He glared at the guard then Evie said "We found your puzzled box and would like to ask you about it?"

"No. You've come to ask about Hamunaptra." My siblings look around to check no one is listening then Evie asks "How do you know the box pertains to Hamunaptra? " "That's where I was when I found it," turning to my brother he says "do I know you" then he decks Jonathan leaving him unconscious Evie runs to his side as I step over him "You were actually there?" I asked wondering how he got out as I hardly got out did myself. "I just decked you brother." He says questioning my actions "I know what effect my brother has on people." I reply with a shrug of my shoulders. I saw a glimmer of smile on his face for a second, he tells us he was there and Evie being her asked if he swore. I shot her a look and then the man proves my point by saying "every damn day". "That's not what she meant but I figured you would give some smartass comment...." " I know what she meant, I was there though Seti's place Hamunaptra."

"And when we got there all we found was sand and blood." He answers my sister's question before she even asked. The warden walks back over so I lean in and ask for my brother and sister as I hadn't told them I'd been there yet or that I didn't plan on going with them "Can you show them how to get there the exact location?" With each word he beckons me closer unknowingly I move closer until he grabs my face and kisses me and as the guards club him he shouts "Then get me the hell out of here!"

Evie turns to the warden "Where are they taking him?" she asks. "To be hanged apparently he had a very good time."