Goodbye Beni

The ground starts shaking, we look at each other then run. "Time to go" Rick grabs Evie's hand and runs. I run behind with Jonathan who slips and falls letting the Book of the Living fall into the black water pit thing. Evie runs back "You lost the book!" Rick and I grab a hand and drag her away." I can't believe" "COME ON!" I shout as we pull her away. We run through the corridors with sand falling from the ceiling and bend down to reach a room filled with treasure. We contiue until Jonathan stops "Couldn't we just" "No Jonathan!" Evie shouts dragging him away with Rick I run ahead up the stairs and through the gap, with the others following behind. "O' Connell" Beni shouts from behind, we stop and look through to him at the other end of the lowering slab of rock. Rick reaches a hand out to him, but then pulls it back when the door just slamms down. "Goodbye Beni" "Goodbye asshole" Rick and I say at the same time.

We continue to run, outside we dodge falling collums from every direction, sand falls down behind our feet and a supernatural groan is heard.We follow the camels adn keep running until we are a safe enough distance out. Then turn to see the explosion of sand, a hand touches Jonathan's shoulder and he screams we turn to see who it is. Ardeth sat on a camel looks down at us. "Thank you very much." Jonathan says, "You've earned the respect and gratitude of me and my peolpe." He says getting down, "It was nothing." Jonathan says I send him a 'oh really' look. He turns to me, sensing he wanted to talk to me the others back away a bit, "You are a brave warrior and I believe this is yours" He says handing me my weapon bag. I smile and look at him, he puts a hand on my check and kisses me. We pull back when we hear a wolf whistle and Jonathan cursing. I smile widely and blush, I see a hint of pink on his checks as well. Ardeth gets back on his camel "May Allah smile upon you always." He then kisses his thumb and pointer fingure, whilst it was in a fist then touches his forhead then gestures toward us. "And.... yourself" Jonathan says whilst waving his hand about like an idiot. Ardeth turns his camel and starts walking it off. "Yes.... Anytime." "Stay out of trouble." I laugh then Jonathan realizes "HEY.... Who said you could KISS MY SISTER!" Evie also laughs then Jonathan turns to us and says "He's just leaving us here." He laughs bitterly "I guess we go home empty-handed again." "I wouldn't say that." Rick says looking at Evie. They then kiss "Please!" Jonathan says feeling left out turning to a camel "How about you darling? Would you like a little kissy-wissy?" I laugh. I am suddenly attacked by a bear hu from Evie "I'm sorry" She said "It's ok.I'm alive" I respond, then just like that "How dare you do that?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!!!" "But I didn't I'm ok. I had to keep you both safe." We then mounted a camel each expect Rick who had Evie on his knee. And with that we made our journey back.