A New Bounty Pt. 1

Getting used to the routine that Leland had everyday was difficult at first. Getting used to the kids was harder to say the least. Helping them get ready for school, teaching them sign language, and helping around the house was something that came back harder than I thought it would. Also in those weeks, I got enough money to start buying the clothes and necessities that I needed. It was a real fight with him when I had to get soap and other necessities for myself so I could take a shower that night. It was more of who's money is going to be paying for it. Let's just say that he won and he won hard. I was packing a bag to go to Colorado with the Chapman's when Leland knocked on the door. "You almost ready to go?" Nodding my head yes, I sign to him slowly 'The judge is okay with this right?' He nods his head yes and comes further into the room. "He said it was okay due to good behavior and that you would be working with us. It wasn't hard to convince him." Giving a smile and a thumbs up, I zip up my bag and grab my sweater off the back of my chair. Cocking my head to the side, I go through the door and out to the car. Jumping in, I leaned over the console and honked the horn.

Getting off the plane I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with fresher air than what was on the plane. I felt a hand on my back, pushing me towards baggage claim with some force. I stumbled a little and caught myself before I fell on the ground. Turning my head, I gave Leland a fierce glare and began to jog. Knowing that he would catch up, I jogged all the way to the baggage claim to help get luggage. I got to the claim and started to see that the baggage had started to come around the carousel. Seeing people's luggages I started to grab the ones I know. I started to grab Leland's when I felt somebody swat my hand away. Looking towards my left I saw that Leland had grabbed his bag and had a pout on his face. Giving a smile to him, I grab the next bag that I saw coming around the carousel; mine. I think he had the same idea too because the next thing I know our hands touched. Feeling his hand touch mine sent something down my spine. What ever it was distracted me long enough to let him grab my bags and Beth's bags. Now I was the now giving a pout due to him taking my job that I had given myself. Seeing him smile, I had broken my pout to give him one back. Seeing Dog and the others finally coming up to the baggage claim, I point my finger in the direction of Leland where he states "What took you guys so long? I already got your bags!" Walking over and nudging him hard in the ribs, he states "We. WE got your bags. There is that better?" Shaking my head yes, I grab my bags and start to head outside. Slowing down, I dropped one of the bags to sign slowly 'Are you coming or what?' 

Getting to the house for Dog to announce that we had a bounty, I let out a small huff. All I wanted to do at this point was go to bed and never crawl out of it. Helping put things away, I turn to Leland and signed 'Where am I staying?' Grabbing my hand and a suitcase, he lead me upstairs to a bedroom. It was a grey room with a queen sized bed, and I saw other luggage in here. I turned my head and raised an eyebrow at him as if to say 'We're sharing a room?' "Sorry but there's only a limited amount of space and well, I said I would share with you." Nodding my head in understanding, I threw my luggage into the corner and started to walk out the door. Grabbing the frame I swing myself back into Leland. Hearing him give an 'oof' sound, I bolt down the stairs where the rest of the family was. Sitting in the closest chair, I give a sigh of relief when I don't see Leland. Hearing a giggle, I turn to look at Beth and gave her an odd look before turning my head to the side. I saw Leland with his arms crossed and giving me a big smirk. Shrinking back into the cushions, I see his hands coming towards my sides. Shrieking and trying to get away, I hear him laugh and dig his hands into my sides even more. Laughing very loudly, I smack his shoulder with a one tap two tap tempo to tell him I concede. Finally stopping and letting out a huge sigh, I look around the room to see everyone smiling at the two of us. Signing to Leland I asked 'What are they staring at?' Signing back to not let them eavesdropped he signed back 'They're looking at you' Turning a flushed pink, I gestured him to sit next to me so we could start the case. Grabbing a bottle of water off the table, I start to take a swig when I see another familiar face. "This is Dedra Smith. She's wanted not only in Colorado, she's wanted in Rhode Island to. Leland what's her charges?" "Her charges are Drug Paraphernalia in the second degree, Human Trafficking in the first degree, and Attempted Murder-" I couldn't help it, I spit out my water. 

A/N Another one in the bag! Who would have thought? So I got a couple big ideas coming you way so stay tuned folks!