A Day Off

After coming in from the bounty that lasted all day, I found myself plopping down onto my bed and falling asleep right away. Waking up the next morning was on my own free rein, not someone pounding on my door. I laid in bed for a while, enjoying the bliss of the somewhat quiet morning. Then I heard the banging on my door. "Are you getting up today or what?" I hear Leland exclaim through my closed door. Whistling as a sign to come in, I hear the door open and close. Laying next to me, I feel his head turn to look at me. "What would you like to do today?" Leland says trying to get an answer out of me. Looking back at him I begin to sign back 'I would like to go shopping today. I need some more clothes because I only brought a few pairs of clothes with me.' Seeing him nod his head in agreement, he stands up and puts his hand out for me. Grabbing it, I hoist myself up and go to the dresser grabbing my next set of clothes. Going into the joined bathroom, I quickly get dressed and do the necessities I needed for the day. Walking back out I see that Leland has grabbed me some toast and a tea. Smiling at him, I grab the items out of his hands and devour them quickly. Heading out the room with him on my heels, I see that Beth and Baby Lyssa are waiting at the door for me. Cocking my head to the side, I hear Leland say "I told them you wanted to go shopping. So they are making it a girls day. Hope you didn't mind." Shaking my head, I turn to the door and grab their hands. Hearing a "Good Luck!" from Leland we all get into the car and head to our destination. 

Getting to the mall was easier than I thought it would be. Going in, I was quickly over whelmed by my choices. Lyssa saw my face and quickly grabbed my hand, dragging me to the first store she thought I would like: American Eagle. Getting excited, I go to the jean section and grab a few pairs of jeans. Knowing my size, I grab a size eight for the styles I liked: ripped, high waisted, and long. Seeing a couple pairs of cargo pants, I grab them to for when we go out bounty hunting. Going over to Lyssa and seeing her pleased with my choices, we quickly paid and left the store. Going to three more stores, I tapped out after Hot Topic. I texted them that I was going to get food and would meet up with them soon. Going to the food court, I grabbed a burger and some fires and sat down. Feeling an odd sensation, I looked up to see a man. This man was staring at me and it began to creep me out. " You here alone? It's not safe to be alone." He said looking me up and down. Staring him down started to make him uncomfortable, and I could see it when he started to squirm. He got up and a walked away and I was satisfied with how he responded. Hearing a beep, I see that Beth has texted me and has told me to meet her at Bath and Body Works. Getting up and throwing away my trash, I quickly walk to the fragrant store.

Praying I wouldn't get a headaches from all the smells, I see two blonde heads coming my way. Seeing a very determined look, I knew that something went down. Walking to meet them half way, Beth's voice dropped to a low whisper. "There's a guy in here that we've been looking for on the down low and I want to grab him. I already called Big Daddy and the rest of the gang but he may be long gone when they arrive. Do you have anything on you?" Shaking my head, I see out of the corner of my eye that there were zip ties on a stand. Going over and pointing to the ties to the sales lady, she gave me some after giving me a free sample of hair oil and a hair tie  telling me to tie up that "Beautiful luscious long hair". Waving the zip ties around, I see a small smile and a wave of the hand. "See that man right there? That's who we are looking for. If you can, take him down there and quickly get him away from the scene. I think we could do well, so let's go." Looking at him more closely, I saw that it was the same man that had bothered me at the food court. Sighing when I saw we mad our way to the man. With Beth slightly behind us, Lyssa and I made our way up to the man. "Garth Darwin?" I hear her say and a very gruff "Yes" behind it, "Your under arrest." It made the man try to jump up and run. I quickly grab him and tackle him to the ground, getting the zip ties that I had gotten. Getting one on his hand and trying to get the other, he managed to swing his elbow up, hitting me right in the nose.  Getting pissed because blood dripped down my nose I grabbed his hand and forced it down. Hearing the final zip of the tie, I slouch on this man's back and quickly roll off of him. Hearing a commotion and seeing the rest of the family here, I sighed in relief. Getting him up and pushing him off to Leland, I made my way to the bathroom. Grabbing a bunch of paper towels and pressing them against my nose, I look into the mirror to see a small bruise forming on my jaw. 'I didn't even realize that he had punched my jaw' I thought as I pulled away the sticky paper towels from my face. Looking up again I see that he had not broken my nose, thankful that it was just a bloody one. Throwing away the towels and grabbing some fresh ones, I made my way to the court where Lyssa and Beth were waiting for me. Nodding my head, we made our way out of the mall and headed home. So much for our day off.