𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Rain began pouring everywhere as Jimin watched the people lower down his mother's casket. His siblings so attended the funeral, Jung Hoseok and Park Rose. The two boys were also crying beside him, holding bundles of white flowers. Jimin grabbed a bit of dirt and poured it on the casket, soon tossing his flowers.

Tae threw his white rose, soon Jungkook threw his white tulips. And once you know it, the resting corpse was now underground. Resting easy. Jimin wiped his tears. He hated to see her go, but now it was out of his control.

He came back home. It has been three days without working. He saw how the time flew by slowly. The boys were sitting on the living room, talking to each other softly as they played a board game, checkers perhaps, quietly, to leave Jimin alone in peace.

His phone had five missed calls, mostly from his boss at work. He honestly had no time to answer since it was just his boss complaining why he was absent.

He also had quite a few unread messages,
Viva (10) unread messages
Joon (2) unread messages

There was a knock on his door. He opened it to see his brother, "Hey man."

"Ah, Hoseok. You're here."

He nodded, "Yes of course. So, I heard about alot of the struggles you've been through so far. I would help but unfortunately me and Rose have tight schedules to follow in our current business. But we saw how mom gave you most of the inherence to you, because of the kids."

Jimin nodded, "Yes. I, well... Yeah."

"I have to go back to Busan now. But I just want to give you a check, for my nephews and you, of course."

"Thank you. Honestly, we haven't talked ever since you two left. We should really catch up sometime."

Hoseok smiled, "Yeah, well my train should be around the corner so I have to go. Don't worry Jimin, I know you can do it. Everything will end up just like how it was. Got it?"

He nodded, "Yes, Thank you."

"Mhm. Goodbye now." And left.

Been so long brother. "Was that uncle?" Tae asked. Jimin nodded, "Yes. It was." He walked away as he lied himself in bed, overthinking the many obstacles he'll face. Who were going to take care of his kids? He heavily sighed and got comfortable in bed, slowly drifting off to sleep... his cheeks stained with tears and his body ever so cold.

-

About a half a month later, Jimin slowly overcame his mother's death, accepting he had to do his job and take care of his kids.

He's asked many young women to take care of his kids since he thought they would agree but all refused with the, "I have a boyfriend" card.

So he asked some of his co-workers but Viva, he didn't trust her that much although she was a nice lady.

So one day, he wanted to get some fresh air, relax his mind a bit. He took his kids to the park, the two played while he sat, minding his own. He took a sip of his drink and looked away for a second just to surprise himself with a young man playing with them.

He walked up to the raven haired boy and tapped his shoulder. "Who are you and why are you playing with my children!?"

He looked up, a bit frightened, "Oh! I apologize, I didn't know they were your kids. I just really love playing with kids and I couldn't help myself but to do so... I'm sorry."

Jimin rose a brow, looking at him from head to toe. The young man shakily offered his hand, "I'm Min Yoongi."

Jimin slowly received the kind handshake and nodded, "Park Jimin." An idea sparked in his head, "How would you like to take care of them? I'll pay you, please... I need to work for the money but no one can take care of them. You're my only hope."

Jimin facepalms internally, sure he just met him but something in his gut told him to trust the young man. Trust him with his kids.

He nodded, "Sure!"

Jimin felt a ray of sunshine pointing at him. "Wait, you're serious?"

"Yeah! I really would like to pay for my bills at home, so I suppose taking care of young ones wouldn't hurt. Besides, they're very cute and I really love to interact with them!"

Jimin smiled, "But first, I would like it if we talked about it at my home. So you would get comfortable with the whole situation."

"Oh. S-sure."

Jimin led his two kids, and the young man back home. "Tae, Kook, I'm begging if you two can go to your room while dad is talking ok. This is very important for both me and you."

The two nodded in sync, "Will that be our new babysitter?" Jungkook whispered. "Well, I hope so."

Jungkook grinned, "He looks nice! What do you think Tae?"

Tae squinted his eyes, "I don't know. He is nice though."

"Alright enough of talking and you two go to your room ok? I'll tell you if he will take care of you or not. Go now." The two boys walk off and chatter quietly.

"Sorry about that. They're quite curious if you'll be their new caretaker." He chuckled. "Oh it's fine. So, what are the needs for this role?"

Jimin nodded, "Oh, well firstly. The oldest is Taehyung and he's 5, attends school. The little one is Jungkook, he's not in school and I would really love it if you would help him with numbers."

Yoongi fixed his gaze, "What do you mean?"

"The little boy can only count to 4, I would appreciate it." He laughed, "Anywho, do you know how to cook?"

He nodded, "Yes."

"Great! Three meals a day, in between snacks is okay. Oh and can't forget that Taehyung eats homemade food. He dislikes school food so it's best if you would prepare his lunch the day before."

Yoongi nodded, "Alright."

"Bedtime is at 9, sometimes they like to stay up all night to wait for me, but make sure to tell them to go to bed-"

"Wait- At 9? Like, what? What time will I go home?"

Jimin paused. He looked at the man and scratched the nape of his neck, "Aha, um... Well I probably forgot to tell you that you might as well live here, the boys are a handful..."

"What!?"

-
oho!