𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Taehyungie I'm so proud of you!" Jungkook praised as Tae confusedly watched his little brother hug him.

"For what?"

"It seems that you've learned to like our hyungie!"

Taehyung laughed, "Y-yeah, I didn't want to have more problems with dad anymore... Yoongi is actually pretty cool like you said Kookie." The younger boy smiled, "Told ya."

"Taehyung are you ready to go school now?" Yoongi asked from the kitchen. "Yes Yoongi Hyung!" I'm just putting on my shoes!" Jungkook giggled and helped Tae get his bag.

They soon drop the little boy off to school, he walked in the hallway up to his classroom and made eye contact with Yugyeom. He ignored the boy and sat down on the usual spot. He lost his group of friends after the incident at school when he got in a fight.

Now he only had one friend, and it was a girl named Hyun-Rim. Choi Hyun-Rim. She was the prettiest girl in his class however was kinda intimadating...

Whenever she didn't have things her way she would start to throw a fit about it and even might hurt someone.

She was pretty kind to Taehyung but she always talked bad about people with differences. Is she even a "friend"? He also had another friend, a boy named Jung Dong-Seok. He was pretty calm and peaceful but agreed alot with Hyun-Rim.

Whenever she said something bad about someone, he agreed. Taehyung would usually just watch and chuckle nervously.

"Hi Hyun-Rim." Taehyung greeted. The girl looked up at Taehyung and exhaled, "Hey."

"Hey Dong-Seok."

He also looked up and copied Hyun-Rim, "Hey." Taehyung gulped and plopped himself onto the red chair. "Have you heard that Minseo's brother likes boys?"

The two boys shook their head. "I did. I saw her big brother hold hands with another boy. I think thats what everyone calls, 'Gay!'"

Dong-Seok laughs, "Totally!"

Taehyung awkwardly laughs with them, They're so mean. He thought, but they were his only friends and he hated being lonely.

"Gay people are obviously bad people. They're nothing like us." The girl states, "What do you think Taehyung-ah?"

"Y-yes."

-------------

"What about this shirt Jungkook? Is it pretty?" Yoongi asked as he displayed the silky blue shirt on him. Jungkook nodded, "It looks fancy!"

Yoongi giggled, "Yeah. I might wear this to that ceremony at Jimin's company or whatever. Now, I think black pants will totally fit this shirt. It'll look elegant!"

The bunny boy watched Yoongi look through his closet of clothes. He walked up to sit down on Yoongi's chair that was right in front of his desk but paused when he saw the amount of fragrances he owned.

"Wow hyungie, you sure do own a lot of these!"

"Yes! Quite a collection. I love their scents so I could smell very good whenever I'm with a crowd of people!"

"Can I try some?"

The raven nodded, "Go ahead."

Jungkook giggled as he looked through the bottles and picked one that had a picture of a pink flower. He spritzed a bit on him and sniffed, "It smells... Sweet!"