𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

"What do you mean you're kicking me out? I don't have anywhere else to go Jimin!" Miyoung yelled, walking after Jimin, who was confidently walking off.

"Miyo, don't start with me today. I'm late for work because of you, and you're basically a pain in the ass. Leave."

The brunette lady furrowed her brows and stood right in front of Jimin with an angered look, "I'm not leaving!"

"Listen, If you don't leave I'll take matters in my own hands and maybe call the cops, you know? It's not that hard, Miyoung. Just call a friend or your mother."

"I'm sorry but my mother is dead."

The blond rolled his eyes and rolled up his sleeves as he grabbed hes necktie, "I'm sorry about that, but you've earned all of this because you were being a bitch. If you dont leave then I'm sure that this mighty gadget of mine will surely bring the police, and I know how you don't want to handle that."

Miyoung groaned and walked away. She slammed the door of her room and pulled on her hair, "Park Jimin I fucking hate you. What am I supposed to do now? I cant just take the kids like that without him crying... What do I do?"

She turned to look around her room and ran to her cabinet, and pulled a small box, "This should do it."

-------------

"Goodbye Miyoung!" Jimin yelled, waving his hand as he watched the woman walk out with her luggage inside a car. "I hope you don't come back!" Yoongi yelled out beside Jimin.

Miyoung rolled her eyes and smirked as she got in the car, and drove off.

Yoongi smiled as she watched her leave and hugged Jimin tightly, "Thank you Jiminie, now I don't have to handle her bitchass. She was so annoying after all."

The blond kissed the younger and chuckled, "Well, I have to go to work now. Super late now, I will be back as early as possible!"

The raven smirked and tugged on his boyfriend's necktie, pulling his face closer to his own. He bit his lip and giggled, "Or you could just not go to work and stay home. With me~"

The male quietly laughed and picked Yoongi up effortlessly, and twirled the younger. "So pretty for me baby. Did I get ready for nothing then?"

He nodded, "I don't mind getting a little messy while you're in your working clothes. Seems hot to me after all."

Jimin laughed and pulled Yoongi inside. Closing the door and leaving the said, "Work day" be.

Meanwhile, probably on the other side of town, was a stressed brunette inside a car. Her nails digging into the steering wheel with anger.

"What the hell am I supposed to do? He just kicked me out."

The male that sat beside her chuckled, Minhyuk. His platinum like hair was brushed neatly and his eyes were fierce. "Jesus, you're so weak. I ordered you to bring at least ONE kid--"

Miyoung cut the male off with a groan, she whined and crossed both her arms. "Your mother called me and said to bring the two of them! How is this going to work!? They are my kids and so as that coward of Jimin."

Minhyuk smirked, "Maybe... Fake a dna test that it isn't Jimin's children. Easy. I'm sure he doesn't want to go to court and waste his time on a demand, knowing that Jungkook and Taehyung aren't his children. Besides, you claimed that he is too weak either way."

"Since you're so smart then where will I get a fake dna test, proving that they're not his kids?"

"Bribe a doc. Shouldn't be that hard."

The brunette paused, "But what about his boyfriend. That boy is always doing some snooping around and he might find out that I used a fake result. I hate him so much..."

"Get rid of him! Make sure he isn't on sight- Miyoung are you that stupid!? We're doing this for the both of us, if we want to have my father's wealth then we need the kids dumbass."

She pouted and looked up at Minhyuk with pleading eyes, "B-but you still love me r-right?"

"Yeah yeah. Shut up."

Miyo giggled and hugged Minhyuk, "So my job is to take the two kids?"

He nodded, "Get the fake result first. Show it to Jimin, and take the boys."

"But his boyfriend-"

He groaned and raised his hand up, making her flinch. The male paused and sighed heavily, "You're so scared of a boyfriend. How does he even look like?"

"He's a bit chubby or whatever. Black hair and really annoying."

"Sheesh sounds like you. I'll see what we can do with him, probably send some guys over and handle it."

Miyo freezed and nervously laughed, "Woah woah, that sound a bit... off. Like, I don't like him or whatever but sending some guys to handle that twink is kinda- Wrong."

"Oh shut up, you're always complaining. Why do you think it's wrong when you've already done a lot of wrong things."

"I'm just saying. What if they- Kill him."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and sighed, "If they accidentally do, which they shouldn't, then we'll hide the evidence and eventually kill Jimin too."

"You're so fucking crazy."

"I am. Besides, they're only going to make him pass out. That's all."

Miyo looked away and laughed, "I'll handle it instead. When I get my hands on the result, I'll show it to Jimin, he'll give up and give the kids, and if Yoongi even tries to put his hands on me then I'll knock the bitch out."

The male looked at her and scrunched his nose, "Yoongi. Yoongi. That name is so familiar..."

-------------
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
ok that happened
good luck yall
🌺💫