𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

"Mom?"

There stood a young woman, her hair long and beautiful and her face well rounded and porcelain like. She turned her head and saw her son timidly hiding behind a wall, poking his head out with fear.

"Yes my love?"

The boy walked out from his hiding spot, his legs were trembling and so were his lips, "I want to tell you something, s-serious."

"Tell me. Are you scared?"

"A little bit, but only for your reaction."

She sighed and put her book aside, "What do you need?"

"I'm gay."

Silence. Nothing but silence. Her smiled turned into a disgusted frown and her hands soon turned into fists. "What do you mean you're gay!?"

The boy flinched and covered his face, "I'm sorry! I- I just don't like girls! That's all! Please- I promise I won't get a boyfriend- Or even think of ever marrying one- I just have a huge interest in men! I won't do nothing crazy! I swear!"

She groaned and heavily sighed, "You're the only man in this house! You're father left for another woman- I thought that would be my only heartbreak but now my son is gay? Do you know how disappointed I am Min Yoongi!?"

The raven began to sniffle as tears rolled down his eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Oh stop crying! You're a man and you're going to act like it. Men don't cry, and I never raised a weak kid like you."

Yoongi sobbed on the floor, this isn't what he wanted.

"Get out of my house missy."

"What?"

"I told you, to get out of my house! I don't want a weak person in my house like you who wears skirts and wears makeup, what kind of man does that!? Get out!"

"Please! Mom- I'm sorry!"

She pushed the boy out of their home and kicked him onto the concrete sidewalk, disturbing the neighbors who watched curiously.

"Don't ever come back! You're dead to me! A nobody!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Good day ma'am!"

She slammed the door and left the raven boy cry on the sidewalk, "I'm sorry!" He yelled, waiting for his mom to show at least some mercy, but nothing was her response.

Yoongi stood up and ran off, "I hope Seokjin will let me stay!" He said to himself, knocking on the door patiently.

No one answered which made the boy loose hope. He waited outside his house, with hunger and sadness, "Seokjinie! It's me! Yoongi! You're best friend!"

"Yoongi?"

The boy turned around and saw Jin with a confused look and a whole uniform on him, keys in hand and a cap on him. "What are you doing outside my apartment?"

"It's a long story, but... Can I stay with you?"

He nodded, "Of course! Please, come in! Anything for my little brother."

Yoongi smiled and loved hearing Jin call him his brother, it was all he needed after such nightmare. Yoongi explained to the older the inconveniences of his situation and he nodded, "Sure! You still have your phone right?"