𝙏𝙬𝙤

"Jimin, my man! How have the documents been so far?" A tall brunette man asked. The weary eyed man looked up, and groaned, "Ugh, Leave me alone Namjoon Hyung. I've been through a lot yesterday so I couldn't get a lot done."

Namjoon smirked, he dusted off the dirt off his shirt and sighed, "Oh Jimin, Jimin, Jimin. The boss just announced that the documents are due today. Tick Tock man."

"Then I have to stay late tonight."

The older patted the younger one's shoulder, "Good luck."

Hours and hours, the office slowly turned empty. The workers leaving from their shifts and heading home to eat meatloaf or noodles for dinner. However, Jimin stayed, just to finish all his paperwork before it was due.

"Ah, Mr.Park. Are you not heading home?" His coworker, Kim Viva asked. She was a very intelligent first class woman and she loved Jimin so dearly. "I'll have to stay today. I missed a day of work and I have to finish all my paperwork."

She nodded, "Would you like me to keep you company?"

Jimin sighed, he knew how much Viva tried to stay back so she can get close to him, and eventually tell him how she feels but Jimin, unfortunately doesn't feel the same for her. Just plain coworkers.

"No thanks, I'll be fine on my own."

She nodded, "Well then. Goodnight." And she turned off the light of her office, only leaving Jimin's workspace on, miserably quiet and awkwardly quiet...

Seconds turned into minutes, then minutes turned into hours. He was finally done with all of his work and turned it in. He checked the time, 11:52 p.m. "Time to go home Jimin, you've done alot of work." He said to himself. He stood up and grabbed his suitcase.

Time to go home.

-

"Daddy you're finally home!!!" Jungkook said, running down the hallway to his father's embrace. Taehyung ran after him, "Yah! Kookie you sabotaged me! You told me we were going to watch SpongeBob without any interruptions!"

"Not without greeting dad first!" He giggled. Jimin chuckled with the little boy, "Now, why aren't you two asleep hm?"

"I was waiting for you to come home! Grandma kept telling me and Tae to sleep, so we had to fake sleep so she would leave us alone while we watched SpongeBob on the lowest volume level!"

There was a distant laughter, Jimin's mom walking down the hallway with her PJs. "It seems that you two are pretty good liars." Taehyung nodded, "Ok let's go now Kookie! I have school tomorrow!"

"Ok ok! Good night dad!" Jungkook waved, jumping off his dad. He catched up to his brother, running down up the hallway to their room. Jimin chuckled at the two boys. "Son I have to speak to you."

Jimin looked at his mother who looked quite serious, he nodded. "Well you see, I have a gallbladder removal surgery next week and I see a lot of risks, and personally, I'm frightened."

The raven haired man gulped the lump on his throat, his mind going haywire. "What do you mean?"

She sighed heavily and rubbed her elbow, "I've done my research of the risks for a gallbladder removal and some end up being fatal."