𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚 💫

"I'm so sorry Taehyungie..." Jimin softly said, brushing the little boy's hair with his fingers as he quietly whimpered under his blanket.

"I trusted you!"

The male sighed and sat on the bed, "I know, I know. It's just been so chaotic lately... I'm stressed and I have a lot of plans for us as a family."

Taehyung didn't respond, and crossed both of his arms with a frown, "F-fine. I forgive you for like the hundredth time! Don't do it again."

Jimin smiled and hugged his son tightly, "Hey! I want a hug too!" Jungkook complained as he ran towards the two hugging each other.

Yoongi giggled and ran to them, also hugging them, "This is a nice family group hug!"

"Y-yeah, now let's get these suckers to bed."

-------------

Yoongi finally walked out of the restroom, and began to strip off his annoying casual clothes to some nice comfortable ones. Jimin was just on his phone while his boyfriend changed, however the raven wanted attention from Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, white or pink?" Yoongi asked as he held two pairs of shorts. "Whatever suits you." He replied, still not paying attention to the male.

Yoongi sighed and chose a random one, and sat down on the bed, taking off his earrings and putting them away.

He sighed and turned again to see Jimin, "Jimin!" He whined angrily.

"What?"

"Hug me!"

The blond opened his arm to hold Yoongi as they lied down, but he continued to look through his phone and pay not attention. Yet again, Yoongi sighed.

"What are you even looking at?"

"I'm looking for any professional photographers, not that you would be interested."

"Boring." He commented, and snuggled his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. Yoongi had began to kiss the males neck softly, making the older groan. "Stop that." He laughed.

"No! You didn't pay attention to me so I'll ignore you!"

"You can't live a minute without my touch hm? Are you that desperate?"

The raven felt a shiver crawl down his spine and nodded, "I have needs too!"

Jimin laughed and smashed his lips with the male as his hands roamed around his boyfriend's body, and tugging on his hair lightly.

Yoongi threw his head back, huffing lowly as Jimin's lips kissed on his honey supple skin nicely. He felt aroused, and needed something big.

The raven impatiently pulled down Jimin's pants down along with his boxers and began to stroke the male's cock.

"I see that you're taking quite the lead here. Don't you think?"

"Shut up." Yoongi mumbled and reached for the night stand, opening the last drawer and rummaged for the lubricant.

"Why is the lube there?"

"I play by myself sometimes, now shut up."

Jimin smirked but flinched as he felt the cold substance on his member, "Shit."