Chapter Six

September 19, 2014 6:45 PM
Dear Diary,

Nobody knew why Jacob and I broke up. We just kind of separated. Well, that's what everyone thought. I was going to college and he was going off to join a stupid band. It just wouldn't work out. Maybe that would be the case. But it wasn't, and it'll never be. It wouldn't have been since the first time we kissed.

Some part of me ached for that. For us to have actually been in love. I was in love, but he wasn't, maybe at the beginning, but not at the end.

The abusing started when his step dad started abusing him. Jacob would come to my house with bruising and scratches all over him. We would sneak him in my room and I would clean up his cuts and wounds.

The first time he hit me was when I had pressed too hard on a bruise. He snapped, and slapped me hard on my cheek. I was shocked. I truly was. My breathing quickened.

Jacob looked shock also. He looked down at his hands an up at me. He hugged me and we laid in my bed the rest of the night. He kept murmuring in my ear how he was never going to do that ever again.

It wasn't the promise that I was upset about. It was the fact that I actually believed him.

The abusing went on for a few years. I was a freshman was he was a senior in high school, and that was when we started dating. Looking back, I could have had so many other boys. But my eyes were set on the popular dick.

He never raped me. He would try to, but I begged him and told him I wasn't ready. He would be angry and storm out of my house. I never told anyone.

This continued through out college. Once again, I was the freshman dating the senior. The last straw I had was when he took me on a date to a cliff overlooking the city. He hit me and kicked me. It scared me.

I broke up with him two weeks later. I then found out he was sleeping with four other girls. Four. He disappeared after he graduated. Some people say he went on to be a male stripper, some say he just met the perfect girl and now he is starting a perfect family { I laughed on that one }.

I was a sophomore when I met Cameron. Cameron changed everything. I didn't want to get into another relationship ever, but he change me. He doesn't know it, but I'm falling for him badly. My heart flutters every time I hear his name, and butterflies erupt in my stomach when he glances at me.

His laugh is breathtaking, and his smile could cure cancer. The way he held me in his arms that night at the rest stop makes me blush. He's just...perfect.

Everything Jacob wasn't.

My doorbell just rang, it's Jack and Jack. I have to go. I'll write later.

your love struck girl,
Hayley

authors note :

wow quick update.

but this is just a quick filler and next chapter will have more drama and action ;)

HUGE SHOUTOUT TO MY BBY MICHAEL FOR BEING 19 OMF AW YOU FUCKING KITTEN

and a real shout out to surahofficial bc our one year of friendship was like a few days ago c:
*we're internet friends*

comment some good songs bc I need to listen to new songs :)

like , comment , and vote bbys 😚

- Juliane