Chapter Thirteen- the truth comes out

quick authors note : things from now on might get confusing bc im setting it up for a sequel . also remember that cameron used to get into a lot of trouble ... not just with school ;-)

I woke up in a gorgeous room. Everything was a bright white with a few colored objects here and there. I swing my legs over the bed and let my feet touch the ground. My feet hit soft carpet and I slowly make my way to what I think is a door. I gently open it, praying I be quiet.

Last thing I remember is I got in a car crash and I got dragged away and someone else who looked just like me was put in my place. Everything is a giant blur from then on. Outside my door is a hallway then a balcony. I frown and make my way to it.

"They think she's dead. Her funeral is today. Cameron's a wreck. He won't see what's coming his way." A voice says from over the balcony. I hear footsteps echoing from the stairs so I quickly duck behind a wall. My head swarms with questions. What the hell is going on?!

I back up and my back hits a toned chest. I almost let out a scream when a hand covers my mouth and pulls me into a room. I kick and scratch, hoping whoever it is will let me go.

"Hayley, god dammit, calm down!" A voice hisses in my ear. My eyes widen and I push away from the person, and face them.

"Jack?!" I gasp. The tall brunette stands in front of me. "What's going on?! Where am I, and why did they say that my funerals today!" I swarm him with questions. He cringes slightly.

"Before you met Cameron he worked for a company. The company was, is, horrible. They do horrible things. They killed people, sold drugs, raped girls..." He says quietly. My head spins. No, this isn't true. Cameron would never do that.

"You're lying..." I whimper, backing up. Sorrow is in his eyes.

"I wish I was... They killed my best friend... We're both spawns in their stupid games." He says bitterly. Tears fill my eyes, as I can't breath. I cover my mouth with my hand at the thought of Cameron hurting or even killing anyone. Tears stream fast.

Jack pulls me into his chest as I sob quietly. I thought Cameron was different. But apparently he wasn't.

"I'm in love with a monster." I whisper mortified.

++

Jack took me to my room so I could think stuff over. Turns out the people here are "nicer" then the main people. They gave me clothes, toothpaste and a toothbrush, and um some girl things. Awkward.

I changed into black high wasted shorts, and a white crop top that has an eye on it. Now I'm pacing the room, trying to figure out what's going on.

So Cameron isn't what he turned out to be. Shocker. I nearly jump out of my skin when a man appears at my door.

"Hayley Davis. We finally meet." He says walking toward me. I back up, feeling my heart pound hard in fear. He reaches me and gently strokes my cheek with his finger.

My chest feels tight and I don't breath as I stare at him. A plan forms in my mind quickly. I pretend to enjoy the disgusting situation. Lust fills his eyes as his lips dip into my neck. As the lips touch my skin I bring my knee up and I knee him where it hurts the most.

As he groans and holds his man parts I run out of the room. I slam the door shut and push this table in front of it. I run to where Jack disappeared too.

"Hay-" I grab his hand running out of the room and starting to run down the stairs. He doesn't question it as he runs with me. I hear the man tell orders throughout the house. My heart pounds as I try to open the front door. I swing it open and the light blinds me.

Once my vision is cleared my heart sinks. I'm surrounded by a view you see in kidnapping movies. Wherever your see is woods. Jack snaps me out of my senses by screaming at me to run. I try to take off. My converse pound the road as I run.

Someone grands my ankles and I hit the ground hard. Stars fill my vision, as I groan. The man that I saw earlier hovers above me.

"You'll learn quick not to fuck with me, Hayley Davis." He says before everything goes black.

++

damn

so i made a Spotify playlist for this story and i'll put the link below :-)

• http://open.spotify.com/user/juliane.humphries/playlist/5a1H9gCc3smsoY25ajOg72 •