Chapter 1

*this is my first Magcon story please do not hate*

Bambi is 16 and Hayes is 16 in this story.

*Bambi's POV*
"Bambi get your a*s down here!" My mother yelled from the bottom of the staircase.
"I'm coming mama." I yelled from my bedroom. I put on my pink robe and went downstairs. My mother was sitting on the sofa drinking her morning coffee. I asked her what she wanted and she told me to go get ready for school. I ran back upstairs and went into the bathroom that was in my bedroom. I turned on the shower, shut the glass door and went to get my clothes for school. I picked out a pair of high wasted blue jean shorts and a spiderman tank top. I lived in North Carolina and lately it's been very hot. I went into the bathroom and got undressed. I opened the glass shower door and got in the shower. I washed my hair with Marracin Oil shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with Peach scented Dove body soap. I rinsed off and grabbed my towel. After I dried off I grabbed my robe and put it on. I walked over to my makeup counter and plugged in my blowdryer. I blowdryed my hair and took off my robe. I put on my undergarments and put on my shorts and my shirt. I curdled my hair like usual and put on my makeup. I walked over to my shoe closet and grabbed my black vans. I got into my sock dresser and grabbed my red no show socks. After I put on my shoes and socks I grabbed my pinkish-purple shoulder bag and went downstairs. My mom had me a strawberry banana smoothie and a plate of Dairy Queen biscuits and gravy. I ate my breakfast while checking tumbler on my iPhone 5s. After I was finished eating I grabbed my bag and my smoothie and told my mother goodbye. I walked out the door and texted my friend Hayes to see if he had already started walking to school. He replied and said he was coming outside his house. I told him I would wait at the Starbucks on the corner for him. He told me that was alright and asked me to order him a Caramel Macchiato. When I walked up to the counter the worker asked what I would like. I said yes may I please have a Grande Double-Chochlatey Chip Frappe and a Grande Caramel Macchiato. The worker asked for the names and I said on the frappe Bambi and on the Macchiato Hayes. She said alright that will be $9.19 with tax. I handed her $10.00 and she have my $.81 back. After they called my order I went up there and got mine and hayes drinks and found a table. Hayes walked in and walked over to where I was sitting. I handed him his drink and we walked out the door and headed for school. When we got to school we saw the Davidson Day High School sign. I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it was 8:05. School didn't start till 9:00 so we had free time until 8:55.