chapter 13

Shisui woke up with a terrible headache. He sat up, and battled his eyelashes as he studied his surroundings, surprised to find that he wasn't in his bedroom, in his apartment, but in Itachi's room, in his bed. His cousin though was nowhere in sight.

"My head, it hurts" Deidara's muffled voice came from the other side of the room, where Itachi had a small couch.

Shisui raised his head, realizing he wasn't alone in there. He searched for the blonde with his eyes

"Deidara? What are we doing here?" he tried asking his head pounding just from hearing his own voice.

"Shisui? I was hoping you could tell me" the blonde was sitting up now, his hair looked like a nest, and his face was pale as a ghost.

"Wait a second, where's Sasori?" he asked, looking around in worry.

"And what are we doing in Uchiha's room?"

Apparently he had just noticed where exactly they were.

"Would you shut the fuck up! I'm dying here!" Sasori's voice came from the floor, where he was laying on his back, a pained expression, as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What the fuck are you doing down there?" Deidara leaned from the couch to look down at his redheaded boyfriend.

Shisui and Sasori winced, the blonde just didn't know how to lower his voice.

"How do I know, I just woke up, and found myself down here"

"Ah, the joys of a hangover" Itachi had walked in so silently that they hadn't noticed him, God bless him. He was leaning by the door frame, his arms crossed and a big smirk plastered on his face. He looked like he had been awake for a while, dressed in casual clothes and his black hair hung loose and wet.

Sasuke was behind him sporting an almost identical smirk as his brother, his hands dangerously fumbling with his cell phone.

He grinned evilly, and Shisui thinned his eyes, he had a slight suspicion about what his dumb cousin might be doing.

"Sasuke...don't you dare!" he pointed his finger at the younger Uchiha, that simply shrugged, and the dreaded clicking sound of a camera resounded in the now silent room.

"And this goes directly on all my social profiles"

Itachi snickered covering his face with his hands, as Shisui gave him the evil eye.

"You traitor!"

Deidara raised his eyebrows, realizing what had just happened. He sent Sasuke a murderous expression, and said Uchiha understood it was better to run for his life.

"You little bastard! I am going to skin you alive once I get a hold of you! Making fun of our misery!"

"Try and catch me idiot!" And he fled, he had to save his phone from Deidara's rage, the picture deserved to be saved, it was gold, and deserved to be seen for years and years to come.

The blonde got up from the couch and ran after his amused victim, fists up in the air, without a shirt and with his crazed blond nested hair in head, swearing as he went, the profanities that skipped out of his mouth would make any sailor blush with shame.