Chapter 21-So in "love"

Saturday-Morning
When I woke up, I walked down the hall and didn't see my mom. I looked everywhere and then made my way in the living room. The door unlocked and she came walking in, with a bunch of grocery bags.
"What's the occasion? Why so many bags? We have food for this month" I asked her as I grabbed a couple to help her out
"I'm cooking dinner tonight, I decided that I want you to meet my boyfriend"
"Oh okay, well what are you cooking?"
"Spaghetti and garlic rolls that's why I had to go shopping because we don't eat that kind of stuff"
"Exactly, the only American food I eat is fast food and school lunch"
"I know but it's his favorite so what the hell? My cooking will grow on him soon"
"I'll hope so because I can't be eating American food for the rest of my life"
"Oh please!"
I laughed and went to my room to check my phone.
When I unlocked it, it was a text from Chad.
Chad🥵:What you doing today?
Me:nothing, wassup?
Chad🥵:wanted to come scoop you, I gotta surprise for you
Me:oh okay! Give me one second
"Mom can I go hang out with Gravity"
"Of course, just be home before 8" she told me
"Okay see you later"
I told Chad that I couldn't be with him all day, I asked him how I should dress since it was a surprise.
Chad🥵: don't worry about it, I gotta fit for you
I hate this nigga dawg.
I didn't reply to him I just threw on a crop top, some shorts and put on my vans.
After a couple minutes he told me he was outside. I walked out and got into the car and I said hey to him.
"Wasgud, you good?"
"Yes now where are we going?" I asked him
"Bro it's a surprise just chill baby, you always have fun with me right?"
Not always but okay go awf...sis!
I didn't say anything to him because what he said was absurd.
"Okay then"
This nigga was really delusional, Chad thought if he beat my ass like I stole something from him and apologized for it he'll be in good arms like all state. That wasn't the case though, things had consequences to them. I couldn't punish him long enough though, because every time that I did he ended up back into my life.
What can you do though? When you think you're in love you'll do anything for that person and deal with everything that comes with them regardless of how bad it is.
We made our way to the beach and I didn't know what we were doing out here.
"Here" he said as he handed me a box
"What is this?" I asked
"It's the fit"
"Oh okay"
I opened the box and it was the cutest bathing suit ever and it was these simple but cute balenciaga sandals.