Chapter 24-One last time?

I didn't know what to say in that moment. I've always had a weak spot for him for some weird ass reason. I was so upset with myself for being this vulnerable for him. What was the matter with me? How can you forgive somebody who beat on you while you're pregnant with their kid? I'm weird....I know.

"Fine! I'll talk to you!" I got in his car like a dumbass that I was and we drove off. I was probably going to get into a lot of trouble considering the fact that I was on punishment and wasn't suppose to go anywhere but home and school. Honestly though that was the last thing on my mind, I just knew that trouble awaited me.
We drove in the direction of his house and to be honest I don't even know what to expect. When we pulled up he parked the car and looked me in
my eyes. I done heard it all from him so I wanted to know what was going to be different this time.
"Aliza,I'm sorry! And I know you probably tired of hearing that but I just don't know how to operate without you. Without you I feel like something is missing from my life, it's just difficult to be without you. I love you so much and I promise I won't put my hands on you again because I thought about that shit and if we have a daughter I don't want her to ever run into somebody who act like me or beat on women. I want to be an example of what a man should be and if we have a son I want him to respect women not disrespect them."
His reasons were good and his points were valid and of course you know that I forgave him because I loved my abuser.
"I love you too, and I forgive you for everything. So this is the green light for us to start over our relationship."
I told him as I leaned over to hug and kiss him.
After that whole car conversation we headed to his apartment, we walked in the door and he picked me up and carried me up the stairs. We started to kiss and I knew exactly what this was leading to and honestly I missed it. We finally made it upstairs and he laid me on the bed and removed my clothes and went down on me. My eyes opened wide cause I was just amazed by the feeling of it. He then pulled down his pants and inserted inside of me and I let out a small grunt due to the fact I haven't done anything in a long time. He started to stroke and baby I wanted to give him another child cause the sex was immaculate. I begin to moan continuously as he continued, he grabbed my breast as he fucked me intensely. We started to sweat during the act because it was a lot of moving and shifting going on,then afterwards we both laid down panting loudly.

We took a nap and when I say I jumped up so fast, because I realized I wasn't suppose to be where I was. The first thing I did was look at my phone and my mom had called and texted me so many times. I got scared and instantly woke Chad up so he can take me home. We got dressed quickly and he took me home and I was so scared because I didn't know what to do. I couldn't text Gravity because I knew how she'll act if she knew I was with Chad. When I got home I hopped out the car and tried to prepare the greatest lie of all time. It was about 5 o'clock and I got out of school at 2 so this lie had to be believable.
I walked in the house and there she was sitting at the kitchen table with that "look".
"Where were you?" She asked me
"I had detention at school till 4 and I had to catch the bus home because Gravity wasn't there to give me a ride" I told her
"So you're just full of trouble? Aren't you? Why the hell did you have detention?"
This bitch wouldn't let it go at all like damn!
"I was late to my first class because of the bus and they have a strict rule on that" I lied once again
"Go to your room and I'll be driving you to and from school so you won't have an excuse to be late ever the hell again!" she said as she sighed
Thank goodness she didn't ask any questions because I was out of lies.
I went to my room and prepared for a bath because clearly I needed one because today was a bit much. I needed to stop fucking with Chad cause all he did was bring pain and trouble to my life but what can I do? Stop taking him back but I couldn't help myself...he was something like a bad habit that I couldn't break.

The next day...
I woke up early as hell because that was high school for you. Before I got up to get ready I checked my phone and surprisingly I had a text from Chad.
Chad🥵: "no school for you today because you gon be with me" it read
See what I mean? Trouble. I never skipped school before but I guess it's a first time for everything. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do but I didn't care because I loved being with him when he wasn't putting his hands on me.
I told him that I'll be ready and to just pick me up around the corner from my school because my mom was going to drop me off. He agreed and I went to get ready for the day. After eating breakfast and dealing with the weird awkward silence, my mom finally dropped me off to school.
I walked toward the entrance until I didn't see her anymore and then I slipped out the side exit and walked around the corner where I planned to meet Chad.