C H A P T E R 4

-𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎- 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍.

Steve's POV

That day I was going to take Bucky to the bowling since he said he never went there. Who did never go to the bowling?!

I was about to put my jacket on when someone knocked at the door: who was?
I opened the door and in front of me there was the last person I wanted to see: Peggy, my ex.

-What do you want?- I asked.

-You know, there are nicer way to welcome someone- she said.

-Again, what do you want? You already got tired of your last boyfriend?- I said.

She ignored me and entered the flat.

-I was about to leave actually, I have to pick a friend up- I said.

-I will be quick- she said sitting on the kitchen furniture and crossing her legs -I miss you-.

-You misses me or my thing - I said approaching.

-Oh you are so funny! You of course!- she said smiling.

-Well I don't, now leave- I said.

-Why? You don't want me anymore?- she asked.

I approached, I was a few centimeters from her.

-I said leave- I said again.

She leaned towards me and kissed me. Without I knew that I was kissing her back.

-I think your friend can wait a few more minutes- she said caressing my chest with her long nails.

She kissed my neck and then my ear and then I kissed hers, going down on her chest.

~~~~

Bucky's POV

Steve was late. Weird, he was never.

-Don't worry, it is probabky the traffic!- my mum said.

-Mum I have something to tell you, something that Steve still doesn't know- I said.

-You love him, isn't it?- she said.

-How do you...?-.

-Come on! I am your mum, I see these things. I want you to know that I agree with that- she said and we hugged.

-I called Dr. Tyler, I started the therapy- I said.

She looked at me, surprised.

-You what... Oh my God!- she said crying and hugged me again -My boy is gling to live, my boy is going to live!-.

After a few minutes Steve arrived.

-Sorry, the traffic is terrible! It seems that they closed a street- he said -Why is your mum crying?-.

-Well... Remember the day I spent the night at your place? The next morning I called Dr. Tyler and.... Well I started my therapy again and it seems it is working- I said.

-Oh my God Bucky!- he said and kissed me, realizing then that my mum was there -Oh sorry-.

-Don't worry, now go have fun!- she said.

I smiled, I couldn't be happier!

****