C H A P T E R 16

-𝙸𝚏

-𝙸𝚏... 𝙸𝚏 𝙸, 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙, 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎?- 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍.

Steve's POV

I knocked at Peggy's door and it took ages before she opened it.

She was getting really bad, her hair were messy and she was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top.

-What do you want?- she asked.

-How are you?- I asked.

-Since when do you care about me? Let me guess, Carol sent you- she said letting me enter into her house.

-No, but it's about her that I want to talk- I said.

-Why? I am fine- she said.

-I don't think so-.

She sighed and sat on the sofa.

-It's that... For the first time I really love someone and she cheats on me with her ex! I know they were drunk but... She should have told me it as soon as it happened- she said.

-Give her another chance, Peggy. She loves you- I said.

-I'll call her- she said smiling -Does Bucky know about us?-.

-No and I don't want to tell him. We weren't together yet- I said.

-I see... Well I hope he won't ever find out- she said.

I nodded; I totally agree, I was sure that if Bucky would have known he would have been very disappointed about me and probably disgusted.

And he was right to be so.

~~~~

****
Nat's POV

-Are you there?- Wanda's voice came far to my ears.

I came back to reality: Wanda and I were at my flat, laying down on my bed.

-Oh sorry, I was distracted- I said smiling.

-By what?- she said looking in my eyes and playing with my hair.

-Your beauty- I said and she smiled, blushing.

The truth? I was thinking about Carol. She told me what happened with Peggy and I felt very guilty, it was me who invited her out that night.

-If... If I, hypotetically speaking, have been with someone before you woke up, would you be mad at me?- I asked.

-No, I was about to die at 99% so I wouldn't be mad if you decided to start a new relationship or just have fun- she said -Have you... Have you been with someone?-.

I nodded and I could see that she was very sad. But she was right, she wasn't mad.

-If you want to come back with her or him just tell me and I'll leave your life- she said.

-What?! No, it was just a night! But this person was.... Carol. We were both drunk, we didn't know what we were doing... And now, because I invited her out that night, she broke with her girlfiriend and she is suffering- I explained.

-Oh... You don't have to feel guilty, it is not your fault, she could have refused- Wanda said.

-I love you, you know that right?- I said.

-Yes, I know. I love you too- she said and we kissed.

~~~~

*

***
Pietro's POV

A few days ago, while I was walking trying to not think about Bucky, I saw an adverts about an app for meeting new people and I decided to download it.

That night, while I was getting ready to go to bed, a guy texted me: his nickname was BirdAndArrows.

From: BirdAndArrows
Hey! I saw your account and you seem a good guy, want to know each other better? :)

****