C H A P T E R 8

-𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢

-𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢...- 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍.

Steve's POV

-What are you doing?!- I said as soon as Peggy entered my flat.

-I don't know what you are talking about- she said.

-Oh come on! All those digs you threw at me yesterday??- I yelled.

-Oh those... Well ops- she said smiling.

-And how did you... How did you understand that...- I started to say but she interrupted me.

-That you are gay? Come on Steve I am not blind! When I came back you were going to pick a friend up, then I saw you several times with that man, Bucky I think, and then you break with me the day after a 'friend' has ended in a hospital- she said sarcastic - I can do two plus two-.

I didn't know what to say, I never expected to have this conversation either.

-Well, if your plan is getting close to Carol just to hit me then stop- I said.

-Oh no, we really are friends- I said -She is a good person, I like her-.

As soon as she said that she blushed.

-Well, if I know that you treat her bad then I will be very mad at you and tell Carol about us- I said.

She approached, getting very close.

-Are you threatening me, Rogers?- she said putting her hand on my chest and tapping into it with her fingers.

-If you see it this way- I said.

-And tell me, how is this going to affect me?- she asked.

-You have her smell on you and I saw you two sharing certain looks yesterday. You like her and she like you, that was crystal clear- I said and she smiled.

-Well, have fun with your theories, Rorgers- she said and then she left.

~~~~

*

***
Bucky's POV

-Wow Carol this photo is the best you have ever taken!- I said.

Carol's photos from her last travel in Japan were finally ready and she came at my home to show me them like he used to do everytime she came back from her travels.

-Thank you- she said smiling.

We finished looking at her photos and I saw that she was happy, but in a different way.

-What happened?- I asked.

-What do you mean?- she said.

-You look happy. Is it because of Peggy?- I said and she blushed.

-Well... We... Tonight we... Yeah- she said.

-Oh! Oh my God I am so happy for you!- I said hugging her.

-Did you and Steve...? You know...- she asked.

-No actually... I don't... I don't know if he is ready or not and I don't want to force him- I said blushing.

-Force him? I think he is more than ready- she said -I saw him at the café that day, he kept touching you and I saw that hand that was on your leg all the time-.

She was right, now that she told me I was starting to understand his gestures.

That was the reason why that night I went to his flat.

-Hi Bucky! I wasn't expecting you!- Steve said and kissed me as soon as he closed the door.

I kissed him back, hugged him and everything became more passionate soon.

-Bucky...- Steve said.

****