·2·

Jungkook extended his left wrist and pulled up his sleeve. Taehyung saw the deep marks ingraved in the boy's skin. He looked up at Jungkook and gave him a small smile. "Don't worry, you're not the only one." 

Jungkook stared quizzically at the male wondering what he had meant, but decided to put that in the back of his mind and tell him what his idea was. "I wanted to get a rose." 

Taehyung nodded and looked at his wrist planning how he would draw it up. "Black and grey or color?" "Black and grey, please." He smiled and started to draw up the rose that was going to wrap around Jungkook's wrist. 

He put the drawing on the stencil once Jungkook said it looked amazing. He then applied the stencil to Jungkook's wrist and slowly peeled it back so the purple outline stayed on his skin. 

He got a few caps if black ink and took his tattoo gun in hand. "Tell me when you're ready and we can get started on this guy." He said to Jungkook gently to calm any of the boys nerves. He nodded his head and Taehyung dipped the gun in black ink and started to tattoo. 

Jungkook slightly winced because it was his first time getting a tattoo. It felt like thousands of tiny needles were poking at his flesh. It hurt, but it was a good hurt. The boy smiled lightly as he realized this was his first step in moving on. 

"You know, I used to cut myself too." Taehyung started talking as he was outlining the petals. "My dad was an alcoholic, drove my mom insane. One day, he cracked something open that wasn't a beer bottle; my mom's head."

Jungkook watched sadly as the male continued to tell his story. "I called the police and they took her to the hospital. She had already lost a lot of blood from her head. She's fine, but she had a lot a brain damage. She's blind and she doesn't remember who me or my dad is. I guess that's a good thing. I wouldn't want to remember him either.

After that, I fell into a depression. Started cutting. My dad was always either drunk or passed out on the couch. Then I found Hoseok and he gave me a job here. I fell in love with tattooing and now I'm here." He laughed dryly at the end. 

Jungkook stared at him before deciding it was only fair that he talk too. He knows that Taehyung will understand. 

"In my house, my mom's the alcoholic. She's abusive too. It wasn't always like that. My mom, dad, and I used to be one happy family. But then my dad died. My mom kept blaming me for it and at some point, I believed it too. Then came the depression, cutting, and abuse. It was a mess. was a mess.

But then I decided to stop living my life like there is no life to live. I know there is so much more out there for me, everyone, and everything. I wanted to get this tattoo as a start. A clean slate. Well—after I finish high school and move out—but after that, I'll be set." 

Jungkook was optimistic for the first time in a very long time. He could see Taehyung smiling as he shaded in the leaves, expertly saturating the black without harming the skin. "I guess we are more alike than I thought." He spoke as he wiped away the excess ink from the boy's wrist. 

About an hour later, the tattoo was finished. "Done! How's it look?" He asked. Jungkook stared in awe at the black and grey masterpiece on his arm. His jaw dropped open as he twisted his arm to see the leaves wrapped around it like vines. 

"It's beautiful." Taehyung smiled and cleaned off Jungkook's wrist before bringing him over to Hoseok to pay. "Yoongi! Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, look!" The boy said excitedly while jumping up and down. 

"Calm down kid." "Loooook~" he extended his arm to reveal the artwork on his wrist. "It's amazing Kook." "Why, thank you." Taehyung said from behind Jungkook, scaring the male. Yoongi chuckled at Jungkook's reaction. 

"I hope to see you again soon... I actually never got your name." "Oh! It's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." The boy swayed back and forth on the balls and heels of his feet, hands clasped together behind his back. 

"Well, Jungkook, I hope to see you again." "You definitely will! I'm thinking of getting a butterfly next." Taehyung laughed at the boy's newfound optimism. "That's a great choice. I'll be sure to make it the most beautiful butterfly anyone has ever seen." 

Jungkook blushed slightly. "Well, I better get going." "You gonna be okay?" He asked concerned. "Yeah. I'm not going back there for as long as possible." "Be careful Koo. Anyways, goodbye!" Jungkook waved goodbye and left the shop with Yoongi. 

As the two walked to Yoongi's house, the male spoke, "You told him about your mom?" "Yeah. We're not so different from each other." Jungkook smiled lightly and looked up at the sunset sky anticipating his next visit to Bangtan Tattoos.

-

Heyo!

This is kinda what Jungkook's tattoo looks like but imagine it around a wrist

This is kinda what Jungkook's tattoo looks like but imagine it around a wrist. I tried so hard to find an accurate picture but couldn't find one so I just gave up. Anyways, I drew that myself and I'm pretty proud of myself (it looks better in person though lmao) 

I hope you have a great day/night 💜💛