·9·

"You know, you two could definitely be in a horror movie. Y'all are so in sync, it's scary." Hoseok shivered before walking back to the front desk. The two laughed before stretching their limbs and sauntering over to the dead-looking mint haired male.

"So, what brings you here Yoongs?" Jungkook smirked through his words. "Here to see a certain someone, I presume?" Yoongi scoffed at the small boy. "I mean, I was here to see you, but since I forgot you're a stuck up little shit, I think I'll just leave."

"Why not take 'Hobi' with you, huh?" Taehyung teased whipping his bangs out of his face. "How about I leave, and you don't end up dead?" Yoongi spat through his grated teeth. "I would choose the latter if I were you!" Hoseok yelled from the front desk.

"There's not really a choice anyway, so I guess you can leave." Jungkook smiled evilly. "I think Hoseok has a break in a few minutes. You can wait and grab a drink with him." Taehyung spoke with the same expression as Jungkook.

"Why did I decide to be your friend?" Yoongi mumbled looking at the soft, white rug that covered the lounge space, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. "Because you have no friends and I would've been dead without you." Jungkook plainly spoke.

Yoongi looked at him with soft eyes, his chocolate hazel orbs relaxing at his statement. He sighed knowing he couldn't win against Jungkook. "Come here." Yoongi said with a bored voice, his arms opening to give Jungkook a hug.

He smiled widely and ran into Yoongi's arms enjoying the hug cause these moments were rare. He's only hugged Yoongi twice up until now and let me tell you, Yoongi gave some real good hugs.

Yoongi patted Jungkook's back twice before breaking the hug and showing off his infamous gummy smile. Taehyung cooed from behind the two causing Jungkook and Yoongi to simultaneously flick him off.

He really hangs out with Yoongi too much.

Taehyung chuckled putting two hands up in mock surrender. "Well, I'm gonna go. See ya." The mint haired spoke before exiting the shop, the red haired boy named Hoseok following behind him yelling his name.

"I swear, if those two don't get married..."