·13·

We reached 1k reads and #5 on tattoo?! Thank you guys so much! Enjoy this almost 1k word chapter.

-

"So, what'd we miss?"

The two males had returned from their lunch break and were taking in the scene in front of them. "Nothing much. Just enlightening Byul-yi on how Jungkook's a better tattooer than her." Taehyung smirked as the female glared at him.

"So, the queen has finally been dethroned?" Hoseok joked with a large smile on his face. "No! Just you wait, I'll step up my game and then I'll be better than everyone!" Byul-yi spoke vigorously while standing up.

"Sure." Jungkook sassily remarked at the purple haired girl. Her mouth gaped open in shock, her eyes dripping with venom. "Oh, just you wait, kid, I'm going to beat the shit out of yo-" "Yo! Crazy purple haired chick, calm the fuck down." Yoongi spat, Byul-yi's yelling pissing him off.

"H-he called you crazy!" Taehyung laughed while pointing at Byul-yi. Jungkook toppled over on the couch clutching his stomach in a fit of laughter and Hoseok was laughing while clapping like a maniac. A faint smirk faded onto Yoongi's lips feeling proud of his amazing dissing skills.

Byul-yi's mouth just seemed to love being open because this is about the billionth time she's done it today. She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted slightly while glaring at the boys. "Okay, enough! Let's get back to work. Surely, someone will come in soon." Byul-yi spoke while rolling her eyes.

As if on cue, the door jingled open to reveal a new customer. He looked to be in his mid-twenties, his t-shirt exposing his arms that have tattoos on them. Obviously, he was not a new face.

"Ay, Joon! How's it going?" Hoseok greeted the customer with a wide smile. "I'm doing great, Hobi. Came to get another one." The man replied, his dimples showing as he grinned. He looked around the shop and his eyes landed on the unfamiliar boy. "Who's this?" The man named 'Joon' asked, pointing at the shy brunette who had risen from the couch. "Oh, I'm Jungkook. I'm a new tattooer here." He smiled at the silver haired dimpled man.

"The name's Namjoon. Nice to meet you." "So, Namjoon, who do you want to do your tattoo today? We got Tae and Byul today." Hoseok asked. Namjoon thought for a bit, his fingers stroking his chin in an intelligent manner. Byul-yi had a slight smirk of confidence on her face hoping Namjoon would pick her so she could show off her true, outstanding, tattooing skills.

"I gotta go with my man Taehyung. You did so well with my dragonfly last time." Byul-yi's smirk fell immediately and Taehyung turned around to stick his tongue out at her. "Jungkook, you get to watch a real tattooer at work." He smirked at the boy who's eyes glistened with admiration. A light blush settled on Jungkook's face when he saw how Taehyung was smirking at him and looked to the white rug with a small smile.

"Step into my office." Taehyung said to Namjoon, motioning him over to his chair. Jungkook trailed behind the silver haired male and watched the whole process. He payed attention to how Taehyung was interacting with the customer, something that's important if you want to make your client feel safe and calm.

The whole process was kind of a long one. Usually, clients would make an appointment beforehand to plan out the tattoo and the placement, but Namjoon just walked in. He explained that he wanted a new school monster with cute devil horns and a microphone on his right arm. He said something about it being a 'rap monster.'

Taehyung drew up a sketch of the tattoo and showed it to Namjoon who smiled brightly because he absolutely loved the design. Jungkook observed the way he turned the sketch into a stencil and placed it on Namjoon's arm. He peeled back the stencil paper and the purple outline of the drawing was left on the skin.

"Okay, just sit up and get comfy. You know the drill." Taehyung chuckled as he got his tattoo gun and color palette ready. As he was tattooing, Taehyung was making casual conversation, Jungkook watching intently trying to pick up on things that would make him a better artist. "So, Jungkook, this is a new school tattoo. These things are fun and full of color. Be careful though, you need to saturate the colors properly or it could end up looking pretty bad over time." Taehyung spoke as he dipped his needle into a bright shade of blue.

Jungkook nodded his head, his bangs falling cutely over his forehead that, unfortunately, Taehyung didn't see due to his focus on Namjoon's tattoo. After about three hours, the tattoo was finally finished. "You're done, Joon. This rap monster is a beaut." Taehyung spoke as he wiped over Namjoon's tattoo. The dimpled man stood up from the chair and took a look at it in the mirror. "Yo! That's sick!" Namjoon complemented while staring at his new, colorful tattoo sitting boldly on his upper right arm.

"Wow, you're so good, Tae!" Jungkook said as he stared at Namjoon's arm. "Now you acknowledge my skills? I didn't hear you praising me this much after I did your tattoo." Taehyung teased with a playful smile on his face. "Oh, shut up!" Jungkook retorted, his cheeks becoming rosy. The blonde only laughed in return before turning his attention back to Namjoon.

"You already know how to take care of your tattoo, so I don't have to explain it to you. Let me wrap it up and then you can leave." Taehyung grabbed the plastic wrap and covered the fresh tattoo with it. "Alrighty! Have a good day, Joon. Hope to see you again soon. Maybe you could bring Jin along too." "TAE!" Namjoon yelled embarrassed. He stormed away over to Hoseok to pay and then left the store, flicking Taehyung off in the process.

"Yoongi and Namjoon would be great friends." 

-