·12·

The two tattooers watched the excited red haired fly down the sidewalk to catch up with his target. "Well, that was interesting." Taehyung spoke through the silence. Jungkook stared at the handsome blonde for a while before bursting out laughing, the other eventually joining in. "H-he just-" Jungkook laughed out, snorting as he tried to breathe.

Their laughing fit was soon interrupted by a person walking through the door. The two looked up at the sound, smiles still resting on their faces. "Oh, hey Byul!" Taehyung greeted walking over to the female. "Sup, Tae?" She replied giving him a short hug.

The female had long greyish purple hair that reached halfway down her back, occasional waves beautifully intertwining with other straight sections creating a layered effect. She wore a black graphic t-shirt with a grey long sleeve undershirt. Her ripped, black skinny jeans had fishnets underneath that complemented her low top black and white vans.

"Oh, who's this?" She said glancing over at Jungkook. "That is our newest addition." Taehyung smiled and motioned for the shy boy to come over. "Hey, I'm Moon Byul-yi, but just call me Moonbyul or Byul, whatever floats your boat." She smiled at the brunette and stuck out her hand.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you!" He returned and shook her hand. She was about the same height as Jungkook, maybe just a hair shorter. "So, you're a rookie, huh? I remember my rookie days." She sighed softly. "Uh, yeah. I'm not all that great."

"Lies. You did better than most people do. Even better than little miss 'I'm a better tattooer than you' over here." Taehyung smirked. "HEY!" The blonde ignored her frustration and continued to brag about the rookie. "He did a better outline than you did."

"Oh, really? Let me see." Moonbyul spoke, her pride dripping off of her refusing to believe that someone did better than her. "Follow me." Taehyung held his smirk as he led her to the back room, a shy Jungkook shuffling behind the two. Taehyung opened the room where the two had worked a few hours earlier.

The three tattooers stood in front of the American traditional piece that Jungkook had tattooed, Taehyung smiling proudly at the work of art while Moonbyul was angry yet impressed. "Wow. You actually did better than me..." The smirk returned to Taehyung's face. "Told you so!" Moonbyul stuck out her tongue, annoyed at the blonde who was having too much fun watching her pride evaporate.

Jungkook watched the two interact, a feeling bubbling in his chest. It was an unusual feeling, something he had never felt before. He decided to push the feeling aside and make his presence known once more. "You guys know I'm still here, right?" He deadpanned, the faint outline of a smirk playing on his lips. Taehyung laughed and turned his attention towards the brunette. "Sorry Kooks, Byul just can't let her pride go."

She gasped, her hand flying to her chest, an offended expression lingered on her face. "What?! Lies!" Jungkook full on smirked at this. "Just admit I'm a better tattooer than you were and move on." Jungkook's strong arms crossed his chest, the fabric of his shirt straining against his defined muscles. He swiftly turned around and walked out the room like a boss, his wavy hair whipping around with him.

He could hear Taehyung clapping while laughing hysterically. The blonde soon followed Jungkook out of the room, a fuming Moonbyul behind them. The three of them sat down in the lounge area, Jungkook and Taehyung on the large couch and Moonbyul on the adjacent love seat. They sat in silence that didn't last long because the door opened. An ecstatic Hoseok entered the room, Yoongi following behind him.

"So, what'd we miss?" 

Tea ☕️

I've finally updated! A longer chapter this time. Stay safe guys! I dub u 💕