·16·

It was the start of a new week which, for Jungkook, meant going back to hell. He groaned as he got up from the bed in Yoongi's guest bedroom. He shuffled over to the closet and picked out a black and white striped long sleeve shirt with a pair of ripped light blue skinny jeans.

He couldn't be bothered to put on his contacts, so he grabbed his round glasses off of the bedside table and perched them on the tip of his nose. The brunette stretched his arms and yawned as he headed downstairs into the kitchen where Yoongi was sleepily sipping on coffee.

"Morning, hyung." Jungkook greeted the mint haired male who grunted in response. You see, in Yoongi language, that means, "Fuck off." Jungkook so happened to be fluent in said language. "Wow, what a great way to start the morning!" The brunette sarcastically remarked before grabbing a red bean filled pastry from the pantry.

"Well, get your ass up and let's go." Jungkook drawled, taking a bite of the pastry in the process. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you actually want to go to school." Yoongi scoffed while putting his mug in the sink.

"Hell no! I just want to get this over with already." Jungkook quickly grabbed his backpack and slid his feet into his white pumas and walked to school, Yoongi shuffling behind him.

---

The two males arrived at the large building, a sigh leaving the brunette's lips. He wanted nothing more than to leave this hell forever. Unfortunately, he doesn't graduate for a few more months, so he has to endure this living hell a little longer.

"Alright, I'm heading to class. See ya." Yoongi mumbled before stalking away. Jungkook rolled his eyes before walking into the building and heading to his locker. He kept his head low, eyes focused on the pale tiles he seemed to stare at often. He practically memorized every tile, he could go anywhere in the building looking down and know exactly where he is.

Jungkook found himself opening up his locker, the five minute bell ringing, signalling the students to get to class. "Well, well, well. If it isn't our favorite freak show? The circus called, they want you back." A slimy voice called from behind him.

Jungkook sighed. This was nothing new to him. In fact, he was just waiting for the three musketeers to show up and remind him of one of the reasons he hates school so much. "What the hell do you guys want now?" He spat aggressively while turning around to meet the faces of Young-jae, Seong-hwa, and Kai.

"Ooh, princess dressed up today. You don't look as bad as you usually do." Seong-hwa licked his lips and placed a hand on Jungkook's waist. "Get the hell off of me!" He yelled back, shoving Seong-hwa's hand off of him.

"Feisty, I like it." Kai smirked at the brunette. "How about we teach you a lesson? You need to learn how to respect us, princess." Young-jae placed his hand next to Jungkook's head, grinning sloppily at him.

"How about no?" The group just chuckled at Jungkook's words. "Good luck tryna stop us, baby boy." Kai spoke before the three males started to touch him all over. Young-jae's mouth started to suck his neck, Seong-hwa's hands roamed underneath Jungkook's baggy shirt, and Kai started to feel up one of his thighs.

The brunette closed his eyes in disgust before finally having enough. He shoved the three males off of him. "I'm so tired of your bullshit! I'm not gonna stand here and play the victim anymore!" He twisted Seong-hwa's arm until he heard a loud pop, the poor boy screaming in excruciating pain.

He stomped on Kai's leg harshly before elbowing Young-jae in the face, his lips and nose bleeding excessively. He stormed away to class before the tardy bell rang, huffing angrily yet proudly.

He sat through two boring ass classes before he was finally dismissed for lunch. He kept his head low and set off to the roof to meet Yoongi. "Um, excuse me? Hey!" A high pitched voice called from behind him. Jungkook assumed the person wasn't talking to him so he continued on his journey.

Suddenly, a hand tapped his shoulder lightly making the brunette turn around. He looked up at the male who had bright pink hair, his smile wide as his eyes creased into tiny crescents. "Hi! I'm Park Jimin!" The boy said happily. "Um, hi?" Jungkook said, not really knowing how to speak because he's socially awkward and only has a few friends.

"I wanted to tell you that I saw what you did to those three assholes which I am so grateful for. I was also harassed by them, so I'm glad you put them in their place." Jungkook's eyes went wide before he looked down sheepishly. "Um, thanks I guess?"

"You're socially awkward aren't you?" Jimin spoke with a light smirk on his face. "You could say that." The brunette chuckled. "Can I eat lunch with you?" The pink haired asked him. "Uh, sure. My friend Yoongi is gonna be there too. I hope you don't mind." "Yoongi as in Min Yoongi?" Jimin asked wide-eyed. "Yeah. You got a problem with it?" Jungkook said a little harshly, afraid that Jimin was going to make fun of his best friend. The pink haired smirked before his mouth formed a large smile.

"I don't mind it at all."

-

i really need to be more consistant in updating... ಠ_ಠ

Thank y'all so much for 2k on this book! It really means a lot. I dub uuu