EPILOGUE - New Additions

MR. AND MRS. DORNAN WILL SEE YOU NOW

2015 brought forth plenty of big blockbusters such as another Star Wars movie, the second Avengers, Furious 7 and plenty more. But it was also the year when Fifty Shades of Grey, the first movie of the Fifty Shades trilogy stared the ever-gorgeous Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan. While the two would later star in two more Fifty Shades movie and an Oscar-winning movie, the first one would launch their names into Hollywood A-list. Riddled with rumors and gossip, the two co-stars would be romantically linked numerous times while Dornan was married to now-ex Amelia Warner. A frenzied PR stunts later, the rumors managed to die down and the media never heard their names being put together after the final Freed movie. Years later, Flightless Nation came and shook the scene, taking Hollywood by storm and managed to land an Academy Awards win home. But even as the rumors between the two died down, behind the scene the romance grew and an exclusive source told E! that the two had recently tied the knot on a private wedding ceremony held in Dornan's spiraling 20-acre property in Texas, 12-years after the movie came out.

These days, as reported, the Dornans spent their days between their multiple homes (pictured below) from the aforementioned Texas property, two separate mansions in Los Angeles; one in the Hollywood Hills in Dornan's name and one in Bel Air, a château in South of France, a vineyard in Tuscany and also a manor in Dornan's native land of Northern Ireland. Just a year before, Johnson had given birth to their firstborn, Raiden Dornan and a source close to the couple said the both of them couldn't be happier with the addition to their family. Keep your eyes peeled for those honeymoon photos because we sure will!

---

A patch of sunlight peeked behind the clouds, signaling the sunrise as she sat on the outdoor back patio of their Hollywood Hills home, her sleepy son on her lap as she finished nursing him. A throw blanket wrapped around them kept them warm in this wonderful June morning. She leaned back on the ivory sectional couch overlooking the Los Angeles skyline. This area of the house and also the master bedroom had been the reason why she had fallen in love with this house, even as great many people mocked them for having two mansions in the same city. While she loved their Bel Air home as they had been involved hands-on with the architect and the interior designer on the construction, nothing beats the Sunday morning sunrise view the Hills provided.

The outdoor patio held a spiraling land overlooking the Hills, the previous home-owner had designed a contemporary veranda made of slim pillars and topped with glass that permitted light to shine through while kept them dry from the occasion LA rain. The top of the veranda on the South side had been planted with hanging flowers plant that reminded her of a tropical getaway. Underneath it sat a U-shaped marl sofa surrounding a rectangular table with an open-fire fireplace made of grey stones that acted as a centerpiece. The center area held a breakfast table that comfortably sat eight adults for when the mood struck for them to hold an all-night party and entertaining guests. Yesterday she had decorated the table with a crystal vase of imported peonies. In front of the breakfast area, right by the infinity pool overlooking the skyline was where she sat with the sectional and a round transitional coffee table in midnight grey sat, holding her cup of silver moon tea. Two square ottomans stood in front of the table, right by the pool where her nieces had sat just the day before when they had visited. On the far side to her left was the studio area with its column design in white where a reading area, an outdoor gym and their movie room was located. The other side of the studio held a backyard area where the dogs would play. Jamie had forked out a pretty penny to pay for this property when he sold his old home because he had fallen in love with the view; she for one wasn't the kind of girl to fork out an obscene amount of money for an overpriced property, but as she took in the view, she once again couldn't find a reason to scold Jamie's decision.