chapter 4: that cute guy in the forest

Taehyung's POV

Where did that cat go?! It's been an hour and we still haven't found him! I saw him run towards the forest, and I knew the forest was big, I hope we can find him before he hurts himself.

Suddenly ....
"Tae Hyung! Look! A boy!" I hear Jungkook shout. I go back to him and i see a boy...? What's he doing there? And the only thing he is wearing is a beany and a big ass sweatshirt?! In fall? I quickly give my jacket to the sleeping boy and says: "I think Yoongz will come home by himself. If he is not here tommorow then we will look for him." Kook nod and we start to walk back to the house, calling the other so they come too.

I hope Yoongi is okay

°°°

Seokjin's POV

Since i am the oldest I am the one taking care of the small boy laying on my bed right now. I should change him I think.

I take off Taehyung's jacket and start to take off his hat, when i discover....ears?
He is a hybrid?! But which kind of hybrid?? I slowly take off him shirt and this discovery takes my breath away! A cat tail?! Aren't they suppose to be instinct? " what mess are you in lil bud?" I whipser to myself while looking carefully at his ear's details.

They are black with some white on it, they look so soft! No stop it Jin! Put a shirt on him first he must be freezing! I take my big pink hoodie and put it on him so he can warm up. I want to touch his ears so bad! I can't resist and... touch them, I was right! They are so soft!

But when the cat wakes up with an alarmed look on his face, I know i just messed up everything.

Sorry for not updating! I was kinda stuck between school works and trying to find how to write this chapter! I know my chapters aren't long, but there will be a lot of them! See ya!

Mila_Lovedor xxx