Chapter 9: The lost phone

Min Yoongi's POV

After a few minutes of complete silence, Jin start to sob, who knew he was so emotional? Gosh im uncomfortable now, i don't want to comfort him, i hate skinship! Think Min think!

"Oh my Strawberries! That is the saddest story i have ever heard! How can a 2 years old be so responsible? You are so smart Yoongi-ah! I would have died a long time ago if i were you!"

E-emmm c-calm down J-Jin.."

"Sorry emotion of the moment! But on a different subject....are you gonna tell the others?"

Just thinking about it make me shake in fear. How would they react? I'm sure they aren't as nice as Jin! Would they kick me out? Would they....beat me?

Jin must have seen my fear, because he automatically came to comfort me, but in the state i am in right now, i just push him away because of fear...

" Yah! Kitty calm down i will not tell them! It is your choice if you want to or not."

"Th-thanks j-jin hyung" i say stuttering.

Jin suddenly looks at the time and a frown appears on his cute face-
Wait what?
Anyways my mind is not working well right now.

"I have to go cook dinner for those weirdos downstairs, i will lock the door when leaving, is that alright? So they won't come in. I will be back in a few!"

"Ok... b-bye J-Jinnie h-hyung"

He smiles at me before leaving through the white door and i decide to take a look around the huge room. I get off the bed, leaving the soft pillow behind and make my way to another door on my right. I open it to see a big bathroom with a huge, but like HUGE bath in it. On the left is a glass door which i suppose is a shower, and 2 massive black sinks. Seriously who needs 2 sinks in their bathroom?
I decide to shower since the last time i showered in human form was...well the last time i changed in a house alone, so you can guess i stink. I open the glass door and try to understand how this stupid shower works. I finally turn it to the right temperature and take my sweet time. I use a random shampoo for my hair, it smells like strawberry.

Does Jin have a strawberry addiction or something like that?

After my shower i take a fluffy towel and wrap my body with it, i look in the mirror on my left, and damn, there's no meat on the bones. It's not that i dont eat or something, i am just naturally skinny, and small, which, i may add, hate.

I blow-dry my hair, but with a lot of difficulty since i have never used this thing, and how does that shit work?? After like 12 minutes of struggle, my hair is dry. I get out and wear the same pink hoodie, because i don't know where is the dresser nor i have other clothes.

Since Jin hyung isn't coming back, i decide to sleep, so i literally jump on the big bed and i instantly go to sleep.

Jin's POV

After making dinner for the others, i decide to go check up on Yoongi, amd find him in a freaking nest, that is so CUTE. I don't want to disturb his sleep, who knows how he is when someone wakes him up? I leave the room and close the door, thinking if i should go in the garden or the living room.

???'S POV

Where is that damn phone? Maybe in Jin's room? He always takes my stuff away when i don't listen! I go upstairs and open the door, but my phone is not there. Instead, on the bed, is sleeping a hybrid. A freaking hybrid. And
.
.
.
.
IT'S A CAT OMG WHAT THE HECK?!

Choices time!

Who do you want the person who discovers Yoongi be:

Choice A:

The Rap Line

Or

Choice B:

The Vocal Line

Hey guys! How you doin? 687 words! That's new! Anyways hope you like it! See ya! Mila out!

Mila_Lovedor xxx