Chapter 8: Story pt.2.

this chapter is in the past and in 3rd person. Enjoy!

A month after the old woman found the kitten, she died. But she was really helpful. She gave the kitty a home, some food , care and most importantly, love.
She even gave him a name. Min Yoongi. Sure, the old lady, named Minji, didn't know Yoongi was a hybrid, but it didnt matter. When she died, poor small Yoongi knew nothing about the big wide world. Being 2 years old was a disadvantage for him, he could never find enough food, so that explained why while growing up he was so thin, and he never learned to talk, hunt or live like normal humans.

It was only 4 years later when he met a wolf-hybrid in a forest that everything changed. The wolf hybrid, a 67 years old guy, was funny and Yoongi easily trusted him. He learned to Yoongi how to talk, hunt, kick, kill and escape. But came one day he had to go too. So a more mature Yoongi continued his route.

At the age of 13, a certain Lisa found him while he was sleeping. She brought the cat to her petshop. It took a whole month to let Yoongi trust her completely, even look at her. At first he would hide or hurt her, but the truth was that he just didnt want to lose someone else. After a while, the cat-hybrid accepted her and his fate. He listened to her talk and learned her language, but only a few words. From this day, he waited, and waited, and waited until someone would buy him, he was hopeless until Taehyung came.

°°°

Anddd here is Yoongi's backstory! I tried ;-; anyways! See ya next update! Mila out!

Mila_Lovedor xxx