Chapter 7: story pt.1.

This chapter is in the past, so in 3rd POV

You see....

17 years ago...

A sunny day was announced in the small town of Busan, and people were happily walking outside.  In the north of the town, a big sunflower field covered at least 2 Kilometers.
(I actually do not know if there is things like that in Busan, but for the sake of this story, there is)

From afar, you could only see some sunflowers moving, and you could easily blame it on the wind, but if you looked closer, you could see 5 black and white spots running around, with a small figure following them with an amuzed grin on her small face. She was still keeping an eye out for anyone who could see her. This cat was actually a cat-hybrid. Her babies were the last kitten-hybrids on earth, so her life was consisting of protecting them and keeping them fed up and warm.

Suddenly, a loud bang erupted from nowhere and 2 of her precious kittens fell, lifeless, on the ground. She cried a distressed cry, running towards them to protect the rest of her babies. Showing her sharp fangs to whoever was there, in a defensive mode while internaly crying the lost of 2 babies. Another shot ringed in the air, and lifeless, her body fell on the ground.

3 still alive kitten ran, but only one managed to survive, a black kitty with white on his ears and paw.

After a few days, the sad-looking kitten was hiding, alert of any noises, on the street. A small women appeared, she looked rich with her jewelry and good looking clothes. She then saw the small cat hiding and shivering of fear behind a carbage trash.
"Oh my poor thing! Let's bring you home and warm you up!"

Here is how our little cat found a living angel.

°°°

Here is the end of part one! Part 2 is coming up in a few days! Hope you enjoyed! Mila out!

Mila_Lovedor xxx