#TEAMTWISTED #DEATH2DRUSILLA #VOLUME1

Warnings: I do not own or claim to own the original content to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", the comics or any of the original characters from the "Buffyverse" all rights belong to Joss Whedon.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

#1928

Location: The Soon to Be Abandoned Hospital Asylum, Outskirts of New York

Spike found himself running through the deep woods frantically before happening to find Drusilla stood dancing in the middle of a large field completely burned by fire.

"Dru darling whatever are you doing out here?" He asked her while walking up towards her and she continued to dance.

"So many terrible acts so many dreadful little secrets oh it thrills me Spike." Drusilla responded as she grabbed a hold of her vampire lover and persuaded him into a slow dance with her. "This is the perfect location to one day raise a family."

"Raise a family," Spike laughed while continuing to dance with the love of his life on a burned field. "I knew you'd be out somewhere dancing, but Darla feared you had been caught and killed."

"No, I won't suffer a single death, but I will see many before my own eyes," Drusilla revealed to him. "I can see them all happening right now some good and some not so good."

"Your mind is a truly beautiful place." Spike said lovingly with pure adoration as he brushed his hand through Drusilla's hair. "So, what kind of family will be raised here?"

"Now Spike darling," Drusilla laughed giddily. "I can't reveal to you all the secrets that takes away the fun."

#1977

Location: New York

Spike and Drusilla traveled to New York with beautifully brutal plans in their minds, Spike's plans were to kill his second slayer Nikki Wood whereas Drusilla felt New York calling her for a very different reason she was preparing herself to become a mummy to her first child: Dante.

Drusilla stood across from a brothel eagerly hearing screams and shout coming from the building which just served to excite her more and more before a blood-soaked Dante appeared from out of the building looking shell shocked by the heinous murders he had just committed.

"I can feel your pain my darling boy," Drusilla said as she walked over to the murderous man. "You feel so much, and I know how much that hurts Dante."

"How do you know my name?" A confused Dante asked the vampire.

"You like chopping up women of the night," Drusilla giggled before licking blood off his cheek. "The art of it all is simply stunning and yet you are stunted by time forced to live and die within an era that will soon forget you."