Chapter 2

(Author's I'm trying to finish my story as fast as I can xD)

"Uhm..... Let's go to class." I said while chuckling nervously. "What classes do you guys have?" I ask both of the tall giants in front of me.

"Our class is B-6 History." Aiden said. "Oh! That's one of my classes too!" I said "Come on I'll show you!" I said while walking and they followed. We get to B-6 History and walk in. "Oh welcome!" Mr. Wells says. "Mr. Anderson would you care to take a seat?" Mr. Wells said. "Yes Sir." I said and walked over to my seat. I notice there is two seats that aren't taken right next to me on the left and right. "Would you please introduce yourselves?" Mr. Wells asks. "Yes." They both say. "My name is Blake James Carson." Blake said. "And My name is Aiden Arthur Cohen."Aiden said. "Mr. Carson and Mr. Cohen, I would love it if you would sit next to Mr. Anderson?" Mr. Wells said while gesturing at the two unoccupied desks. They both walk over and sit beside me. They know I'm blushing because of how red I am.

(Author's note: I had to go to school and I need to go somewhere in a little bit...)

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update! I've been really busy over the weekend!

~Skip to lunch~

I ran over to Lily, "Lily, Lily!" I started yelling while running closer to her. "Oh Hey Ben!" She said. "Did you know they were in my class?!" I yelled pointing at Blake and Aiden. "Yeah!" She giggled. When Lily said that, Blake, Aiden, Selina, and Cecily suddenly started walking over to us.

Authors Note: I'm sorry that I haven't been updating these past few days! I have sore throat and I'm feeling sick! I really hope people start commenting on this story when it get's 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔! But let me continue on with the story since I'm kinda bored and I'm tired. It is about 8:26 P.M! So, I need to sleep in a little bit!

"Uh, H-Hey Blake and A-Aiden!" I say nervously. Lily looked at me with eyes that she is saying 'Ooooooh~ you have a crush on (the) 2 hot new boys!' And I got pissed off by that but, decided to let it slide. (we're back into 2017 xD) "Hey Ben!" Blake said smiling and winking at me. "Hello Benjamin!" Aiden said smirking at me. It was only 1:36 in the afternoon. "I think it's time we go pack up and get our belongings!" Lily said laughing nervously because she notices Selina and Cecily!

Author's Note: I will give this for right now tonight! I will try to update this story tomorrow, morning! I've been watching a lot of anime because I'm willing to do an anime Book on 'Black Butler'! Love you all and good night!

-     ℭ𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔖𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱!

𝟢𝟣/𝟤𝟢/𝟤𝟢 𝟪:𝟥𝟨 𝒫.𝑀

"U-Uhm, Okay then?" I said looking at Lily in confusion. 'Man this girl can change her attitude quick!' I thought. She grabbed my hand and started running back inside the school, where the lockers were at. "Lily! What was all that about?!" I questioned. "Nothing!" She sighed. It gave me a few seconds before I knew why she ran to 'pack up'. I snapped my fingers "You have a crush on Selina and Cecily?!" I yelled in success. "Shhhh! Don't say it too loud!" She covered my mouth with one finger, trying to shush me. I nodded, "Anyway we still have to get packed up anyway!" She looked at me with a reading glint in her eyes while crossing arms around her chest. "Okay then! Let's pack up!" I say walking to my locker.

Author's Note: I might be looking at another school because I'm switching schools in real life! And I think I caught a little cold!😓 So, I don't think I might be able to update as much! (But I'm still going to)

I started unlocking my locker and grabbing all the stuff I need, like my notebooks, pens, and etc. "Hey Lily? You done?" I ask Lily. "Well, yeah!" She says chuckling. 'Man if I was straight I would date her!' I think. I laugh to myself 'Now that is a really funny joke! I'm never going to be straight!' I laugh internally. "Okay then.... Now what do we do?" i ask Lily. "I don't know?!" She giggles. "Might as well walk home from here!" I say with a thumbs up.

Author's Note; Now, I'm basically being lazy.. ;-; I'm tired and stressed out, but I still wanna do this story! Love Y'all! <3

~𝕾𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖞 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓! (𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖓 𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗!)

I turn around and run towards the school front door. Then the bell rings, -𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓰𝓰𝓰-

'Thank god' I think. "Hey Ben?" Someone says behind me, I jump, "U-Uh, Yes Blake?" I ask.

"Do you want to ride with me and Aiden?" Blake asked, "U-Uhm, Sure?" I said.

(ɖօ ɨ ʀɛǟʟʟʏ աǟռȶ ȶօ ɖօ ȶɦɨֆ?! ʊɦʍ... ռօȶ ʀɛǟʟʟʏ~! ɮʊȶ ɨ'ʍ ɢօɨռɢ ȶօ ǟռʏաǟʏ!)

"Okay Come on then!" He said and I followed.

𝕄𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕩𝔻! ~𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟, 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕄𝔼!