10. Tease

I woke up earlier than I normally do. It about was 5 am. I tried falling back asleep but I just couldn't. I kept tossing and turning for about ten minutes before I decided to get up. I checked to see if Ashton was still on facetime, he was. I smiled at the camera even though he was sleeping. He snores, but I have to admit, It's cute.

I went downstairs to see if my mom was awake, but she wasn't. I was really cold even though the heat was on. I don't normally get too cold so I decided to see if a window was open. Maybe that's the cause of my sudden chills. I went to the living room to check one of the windows in there. It wasn't open but I found out why I was so cold. It was snowing! Ashton and I have talked about snow, he said we live too far for it to snow here. So it must have been a pretty bad storm for us to be getting some flakes.

--------------------

We didn't end up having school today. I guess they wanted us to have some fun with the few flakes that fell. I let Ashton sleep in instead of waking him up. I left my phone upstairs so he didn't hear anything I was doing. I was still in my pjs and there was no way I was changing out of them so I decided to watch some TV downstairs. The Fosters was on so I settled for that. It was the episode where Calli got nominated for winter queen and Brandon tried to protect her by spilling out the truth. I got up to the part where he was hauled off in the police car before I fell asleep again.

I woke up to a warm body wrapped around me. They were walking up a flight of stairs with me in their arms. I thought it was my mom but this person had very strong and muscular arms. I tiredly opened one eye open to see Ashton carrying me. I didn't want him to put me down so I pretended I was still sleeping. It didn't work for long though.

"Well good morning Sleeping Beauty. I know you've been awake, you just didn't want me to put you down. Don't worry, I wouldn't put you down anyways." I was currently snuggled into his chest. He looked down and brushed some of my hair out of my face. I blushed and he smirked before opening my door. He put me down in my bed and put the covers back over me. I took one of my extra pillows and snuggled with it, replacing him.

I don't know how long after before I felt a dip in my bed followed by two hands removing my replacement snuggle buddy. I whined before I felt those two hands come on either side of me and pull me closer. I knew it was Ashton but I still tried to get away from him. He took my snuggle buddy and now he has to pay. He tried to pull me closer again but I backed away, still half asleep though. I don't remember exactly what he said but then he said it again, so I could hear it.

"Fine, if that's what you want then I'll let you go." I knew he was playing though, he wasn't actually upset.

I mentally thanked him and dozed off for another ten or twenty minutes before waking up from a sudden cold drift. I shivered and turned over only to see Ashton's back towards me. So I got up and went to the other side of the bed before picking up the covers and one of his arms and going in the middle, where all the warmth and Ashton were. He must have noticed because he pulled me closer yet again, and this time I was done with the games.

--------------

I was awakened by the sound of Ashton playing on his phone. He gets very competitive and loud while playing even the simplest of games.

"Ashton what are you playing this time?" He reddened a little before replying with two simple words that lead to the most annoying and frustrating game ever: Flappy Bird. I decided to distract him and tease him a little. I sat up and moved close enough to him where I could tease him but he wouldn't see it coming. I snuggled into him and he willingly let, his eyes never leaving his phone though. I started with step one; Kissing. I kissed his cheek and moved down to his neck, leaving small kisses all along it. I felt him tense up a little bit but it didn't affect him much. I moved up his jawline, making sure to plant small, seductive kisses. He still didn't react how I wanted him to so I moved my hand towards his thigh. I slowly moved my hand up and down his thigh, taking my time. That seemed to get him to lose focus on the game.

I felt something in his pants bulge up. I smirked as he looked down and reddened. I continued teasing him, kissing him anywhere I could. I'm guessing he had enough of what I was doing because he turned and the next second I was underneath him, struggling to get free. He smirked at my obvious discomfort.

"So, how does it feel? To have me in control now?" I giggled and he kissed me. Things got heated very shortly after that.

Our lips were in perfect sync, not once leaving each others rhythm. His mouth was desperate and needy, controlling every movement of my mouth. I bit his lower lip to show dominance. He moaned deeply in a way that sent chills down my back. He shortly tried to gain control of my mouth, our tongues dancing in a battle of power and war. He obviously won, and shortly pulled away. We were both out of breath. Our foreheads were connected together, not once leaving each others gaze.

*A/N* I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I wanted to add some smut into it just to see what everyone thinks and also to heat things up a bit. I know that I've been writing a lot of Mashton chapters but I've just been having this idea of what I want from them so I started working on that. The next chapter will involve others.

Dont forget to comment, follow, and vote.

~Xx Liz