6.1 Notes

Dedicated to @adrianaolivera_ for giving me the idea :D

I was currently in school. Michael kept looking at me, but every time that we made eye contact, I turned away. I might be harsh on him, but he did almost kill me and plus he's bad news anyways. I've been hearing people saying that he's done many illegal things, landed in jail and hooked up with different girls all the time.

I don't believe that though. When I was looking into his eyes, I saw him. Not mean or illegal Michael. Plus, he sort of seemed like a virgin. I only know this because I'm not a virgin anymore. It was by force though....

-Third period-

I haven't seen Ashton around. I saw him walk out of his house. I thought he was going to school, but it turns out he wasn't.

"Maddie!" I jumped when I heard my name being called by V. I was too deep in my thoughts again.

"Hey V, what's up?" She seemed really happy. I still feel bad for her every time I look at her. That story about Calum was horrible.

"Oh you know, the the usual. Except I was told to give this to you." She handed me an envelope with my name written in pretty bold letters. She scampered off shortly after that.

I opened the letter, it was from Ashton:

Hello my dear Maddie,

you're probably wondering why I'm not in school. Well I wish I could tell you, but I just can't right now. You'll find out later though.

Let's play a little game. It's called Find Ashton's Notes.

All around the school, in places I know you go, are little notes with your name on them. The point of this game is to see if you can collect all the notes and find out where I am. The game ends when you find my location.

good luck Mads xoxo

-your brave knight, Ashton

A game? What notes? Where is he? I wondered about that kid sometimes.

Next thing I knew it was lunch, and I was currently staring at my first note that was left on my table.

Hello again! :)

If you are reading this then I take it that you got your note from V. Here's your first clue to where I am:

Go where girls go for there emotional breakdowns and for reapplications of their makeup. There are sinks and stalls. I am near the lunch room.

xoxo, Ashton

The lunchroom bathroom.

I went into the girls stalls and found a note taped to the mirror:

By reading this I know that you're interested in finding out what I'm doing and where I am. As much as I would love to tell you, I cannot. What I can tell you though, is your next clue to finding me.

I am in a classroom. It's full of chemicals and labs. I am on the teachers desk.

Xoxo, Ashton

The chem room.

I contemplated about going up there now or later. I was quite hungry so I decided to post-pone this fun little game of Find Ashton's Notes.

I went back into the lunchroom and say next to V. She had a smug little smirk on her face.

"What's going on?" I questioned her. I'm going to get to the bottom of this and find out what's going on.