for friendship

two

wherein he received a cup of coffee for acknowledgement.

~

it was funny for byulyi.

the situation wherein a senior would be the one cheering her up on her downed days... was something she had never thought of.

she had never seen herself as someone who would be catching the eyes of anyone her whole idol life.

but maybe he was just friendly.

"you've been staring at the mirror for so long."

byulyi heard her leader speak while they rest for practice. it has been days after her last stroll at the shop, since she wasn't specifically feeling under the weather.

she only wanted to stay on that shop on her gloomy days, but she felt awkward to go back and see seokjin coincidentally, once again.

she wanted to befriend him too after it, but it feels like he was just perplexed of her dark gaze at the moment he saw her.

and maybe - oh.

what if she's intimidating the rest of them all?

"are you stressed?" yongsun asks.

smiling with her nose scrunching, byulyi shook her head. "not really."

but she was for the mean time, because she couldn't write for a day thinking if she was giving a negative energy on other idols.

and how she assumed something so bad after jin comforted her.

sighing, she thought that she'll need to comfort herself with the cake shop once again,

after she remembered that she will gain no amount of sleep. might as well eat her favorite chocolate cake.

and she did.

she finds herself ending up in the shop again after their practice. yong was always persistence to tug with her, but byul hates to share her negative energy when she's stressed.

entering the place, she saw the kind smile of the lady - gesturing her to seat on her own place since her order was already listed.

giggling, she comfortably drags her mask down before settling down on her comfort zone.

adorably tapping her feet on the ground, her ears clamped out of joy when she heard the fork clinking with the plate nearing her.

it was her order.

lifting her head up, she smiled kindly to her. "thanks, jung-ah."

byulyi already knows her, for she always stays here on her dark and shallow days. jung was the most welcoming person she could ask for, and her presence calms byulyi down whenever she serves her favorite cake.

she then settled on her food, looking outside to see bare amount of people walking out because it's already three in the morning.

she snorted in annoyance, gaining no sleep before getting herself a bite.

breakfast, it is. she thought.

busily, she focuses on the icing, down to the moist texture before giddily swallowing her amount.

she wasn't even aware of the remaining people inside since she's on her own world.

lifting her phone to check her schedule, she was petrified. and her frown was embedded once again.