Chapter-4

Sagarika's pov

I came back home shivering like a leaf. My wet clothes and the cold wind aren't helping me...

Achu! I started sneezing great that's what I need now.

I go to my room and change my dress but not before taking a bath.

After that, I make a strong ginger tea for me. I need it very bad.

My head is starting to ache. God please no fever. Do I need to take care of papa if I will be ill myself then how will I take care of him?

I should take medicine as a precaution.

I took a pill and gulped it down. After that, I decided to clean my room. I haven't cleaned it yesterday.

After that I got tired so decided to not cook for myself. One packet of instant noddles and I'm done.

After eating it I felt sleepy the medicine was kicking in..

I locked the door and windows properly before going to sleep.

Next morning came early than I expected. I woke up at 6 am and started to do my regular chores. I made breakfast for myself that is bread and butter. I make papa's room ready.

I need to go and bring him from the hospital as well.

After all the work I decided to take a shower and go to the hospital.

I wore a navy blue top and white and blue colour palazzo. I left my hair open as they are still wet.

I called my besties to help me because I have got a strict order from them to call them.

They said they are on the way and will pick me up from my house.

Good for me only.

I waited for 10 minutes for them and they came.

And to my surprise, Aadarsh was with them as well.

Both girls came out with a smile and hugged me. Asked me if I'm OK or not.

Prisha is wearing a sky blue colour jumpsuit and Pratyusha is wearing a white top with blue ripped jeans.

"girls we should get going, it's late," Pratyusha said and we nodded

Prisha opened the car door and saw Aadarsh who is looking handsome as always in his black shirt.

She sat with him and I and Pratyusha sat down at back.

"aren't you busy or something? You are wasting your time for me from yesterday." I said to him

He removed his goggles and looked at me via the rearview mirror with a raised brow.

"and who said I'm wasting my time? Using my time to help you is can be anything but waste so chill. Don't think about it too much." he said flashing me his million dollars smile

Unknowingly my cheeks redden at this. Can it be possible he also like me?

Nah it is not possible we both are different. He has many better and more beautiful girls than I always roam around. Why will he like me?

What is wrong with you Sagarika? Your papa is ill and you're thinking about this?

Suddenly I started to sneeze. Why now? It was stopped after I took the pill.

"did you got drenched yesterday? I told you to come with us but no you didn't listen see now you caught cold,"

I got shocked hearing these words because it's coming from Aadarsh.