47: Just One Chance?

Hussain's POV:

After a beautiful sunset, Hafsa and I went back inside the room only to find them asleep. Huh? It's hardly 7 pm. Well, they must be tired going through so many different emotions for each other, all at the same time. I really hope they make up soon.

Hafsa climbed into her bed and I followed her.

Her eyes widened. "Oye, aap ziada free nahi hogaye kuch?"

"Aap kahein to aaj aapki baahon mein hi so jaate hain." I winked and she giggled quietly, blushing.

"Rehne hi dein aap. Meherbaani." She replied.

"Besti complete." I shook my head and she laughed.

"Come on." She gestured the free space beside her on the bed and I smirked.

"Ayee hayee, khula invitation? Iraaday kuch.... alag hi lag rahay hain aaj raat aapke boss?" I smirked and her jaw dropped.

She slapped my arm. "Pitto ge tum mujh se." She chuckled slightly, blushing like an idiot in that moonlight that escaped the window. Haha I loved teasing her. And that blush. So damn cute.

I was about to climb the ladder when she whispers. "Itni jaldi kia hai? Kuch nakhray vakhray to dikhao, soneyo." She winked and I chuckled silently.

Getting down on one knee, I looked up at her as she laid on her elbows at the entrance of her bed.

"Kia sunna chahein gi madam. Koi SRK dialogue, koi shair, ya phir..meray dil ki koi aisi baat jo meine ab tak nahi sunaayi aapko?" I winked, whispering.

"Aap ki marzi sir." She smiled looking down dreamily at me.

"Chalo phir, I'll go with the third option." I took a deep breath. "Hafsa.....ever since you came to my life, I experienced a new feeling, one that I never felt before, my entire life. Whenever you speak, laugh, smile, it just....aah ! Kuch kuch hota hai yahaan, khuda ki qasam." I pointed at my heart and she giggled.

"Whenever you smile, I smile. Whenever you cry, I'll cry, though I'll never let a single tear to ever escape your gorgeous eyes in the first place. I'll always be there by your side whenever you need me, I promise. You've become a part of me now. One that I can no longer live without.....I love you yaar. So much that bas....ab to shaadi hi karni hai tumse !" I said the last part a little louder and she just smiled, her lips trembling as a few tears escaped her eyes.

I stood up and leaned against the ladder slowly wiping each tear with my thumb. "Hogayi senti? Kitna marti hai tu meray inn ilfaaz pe."

"Shut up." She pushed me and chuckled, another tear rolling off her cheek.

"Ab invitation chahiye kia?" I frowned and she laughed quietly.

"I love you too. Meray andar to kuch kuch nahi, bohat kuch hota hai, kasmey." She winked and I put my hand over my heart, sighing dramatically.

She giggled quietly and I just stared deeply into her eyes. She stared back until she finally took a cushion and held it to her face, hiding it behind the cushion.

I chuckled and just dug my face into the cushion in front of me and kissed into it. I felt her sigh on the other side.

Lagti hai bechaari ki. Hussain ka kamaal hi kuch aisa hai boss.

She very slowly brought the pillow down revealing her eyes and I leaned forward and kissed her forehead making her shut her eyes.

I pulled away after a few seconds and she took the cushion off completely and gently hit my head with it.