67: We Found 'Us'

'Tu Hi To Meri Dost Hai - Yuvvraaj' as song for this chapter :D

________________________________

Two weeks since Nidzi is here and ugh ! Soti rehti hai yaar. Roz subha breakfast banana ab meri duty thori na hai.

She's been acting exactly the same way she was two weeks back. Well except now, she calls me Shehry and is a little frank, but still ! Come on yaar, at least for the time being apna shohar maan le mujhe. Dikha doon ga Nikaah-nama bhi tumhein.

I frowned as I inserted the keys into the door of our apartment. Man ! Just the first semester at university and I'm tired already, but there's no doubt that I enjoy what I get to do with all the cool stuff they have at uni.

I opened the door expecting the very usual silence at my arrival but surprisingly I heard noises from the kitchen. A smirk appeared onto my lips instantly.

Ab tu bach Nidzi pidzi. Yeh dil mera sajna emotional fool hi rahay ga, tera ajnabi ho kar bhi.

I sneaked into the kitchen behind her as she stood doing I don't know what.

"BOO !" I attempted to scare her and right on signal she screamed turning and catapulting a freakin' egg right onto my face. Okay....ouch!

I slowly opened my eyes through the dripping yolk over my face and saw her widened eyes and a hand over her mouth.

"Sorry?" She choked out with guilt written all across her face but somewhere at the corner of her lips, a suppressed smirk was evident.

I just kept staring at her face as the raw egg slowly trickled down my face and saw her bite her inner cheek.

Acha jee? Bari hansi aa rahi hai na?

I hid my smirk and secretly grabbed an egg from the counter.

She slowly raised her right hand to my face and began wiping the egg off my forehead with a pout on her face.

Haye mein mar jawaan, she looked hella adorable.........Lekin badla to lounga.

"Kis ne kaha tha daraao mujhe?" She smirked.

I sighed. "It's okay...."

"NOT !!" And with that I smashed the egg right on her head.

"Oh my God !" A shocked whisper escaped her lips as the egg now dripped down her head and onto her face.

"You did not just do that !" She scowled.

"Hmm....I think I did." I smirked and sprinted off to the bathroom before she could get back at me.

"Shehry !!! I need to clean myself up ! Baahir niklo ! Breakfast tumhaare maamay ne banana hai ?!" She kept on banging on the door and I laughed hard from inside the bathroom.

I just ignored her pleads and turned on the shower. She gave up finally, sighing, and I smirked instantly. I swiflty opened the door and tugged on her arm, pulling her in, and locked the bathroom door.

Ab kahaan bhaage gi.

She kept on screaming with her eyes shut and I just laughed like an idiot.

"Shehry, what the fuck !! Lemme out. Oh my God !" She screamed.

Her back was on me as she kept screaming like a little girl and I flipped her around with my arms locked around her waist.

She breathed heavily with her eyes were still tightly shut.

"Aaaaaah !!" She screamed once more so I could let her go.