The Sad Girl Clapback is now on Amazon

This book was once my outlet - Wattpad was the place I came to escape and feel loved, and after using it to create the 'Sad Girl Clapback' and show women how to not escape but FACE their fears through my own story... I had to publish the book.

I worked with editors and finally published this story that changed my life. I couldn't have done it without every single person that commented in this exact book. You started it all.

I wouldn't have published my very first book on Amazon and share my insecurities, fears and illnesses with my friends, family and coworkers.

You helped me heal. You helped a little writer's dream come true. Thank you.

For the next 3 days, 5% OF EVERY PURCHASE WILL BE DONATED to the Australian RedCross to provide disaster relief for those impacted by the bushfires. My book was created to help others choose faith over fear. With aligned action, that's what we need more than ever.

I wrote this to make people feel understood and feel less alone.

I hope my words show you how to give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, to stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These milestones in your life are the hallmarks of divinity.

Let my story illuminate your darkest paths, lift your gaze past the broken spirits, and discover your own depth as you travel new heights in 2020. You are understood. You are not broken. You are not alone. Revel in seas of blessed emotions as we celebrate humankind's greatest gift: and that is you.

Begin your journey in 'Tired of Being Tired, Sick of Being Sad' by Azia To (originally called 'The Sad Girl Clapback)