Part 1

A/N: So I saw a little Linked Universe art piece Jojo made where they poked fun of their dislike of certain popular fanfic tropes. It included barista!AUs and high school!AUs. And my brain was like, hey... what if that was a thing?

 Just be aware I am NOT mocking Jojo or trying to downplay their dislike. This fic is just me having a little bit of fun and trying something new. (as if barista and university aus are 'new') I hope you guys can enjoy the silliness I am presenting here even if you too don't care for those tropes.

***

Twilight stared miserably at the mess left at his front door. There were piles of boxes of chocolates stacked as high as his knee. There were containers filled with homemade cookies, letters smelling of perfume, black and white glamour shots were tapped on the door, and so much more shit. Twilight had to lean over to unlock the door and when he opened it, the pile fell into his dorm room.

At the sound of the boxes falling, Warriors peeked his head around the corner. "Awww, right! Chocolate!"

"What the fuck is all this?" Twilight asked.

"Bribes," said Warriors. He walked over and grabbed a handful of boxes while ignoring everything else. Twilight awkwardly kicked the rest to the side so he could close the door.

"Bribes?" Twilight repeated. He dropped his backpack in the nearest chair. "For what?"

"Hero stuff."

"Hero... what? They do know we don't have a choice in it, right?"

"Yeah... but I might've hinted we could... influence the decision."

Twilight rubbed at his eyes. "So you lied and told a bunch of morons we can pick and choose who the next Hero is."

"I didn't lie," Warriors lied. "I merely told them an alternate truth and they came up with their own conclusion."

"Yeah? And what's going to happen when they realize you can't follow up?"

Warriors shrugged and flopped back down onto the couch, ripping open a box of chocolates. "Ooh! Nougat!"

"...Just clean up the mess. It's piling up in front of the door."