Eight

LAYLA'S POV

I had hopped in the shower after I listened to the radio show. Those boy were the best thing that had ever happened to me. I was so thankful to have them in my life. And I guess they were thankful to have me in there's as well.

I had music blaring from my phone sitting on the sink. I was in a great mood and singing along to my favorite song, Good Girls. I had my 'Good Mood' playing on spotify.

I had turned the water off as I heard my phone ding letting me know I had a text message. Most likely from Ashton. I wrapped on of my fluffy towels around me as I turned my music down and checked my phone. As guessed, it was Ashton. I had two texts from him.

Hey doll. We just got done with the interview. I hope you were listening cause you were mentioned alot xx We should be back to the hotel in about 20 minutes so we can skype soon baby. Miss you lots xxx

I hope you're ready to deal with a hyper ass boyfriend who misses you alot. Text me back babyxx

He was such a nerd. I chuckled to myself as I typed a quick reply.

Just got out of the shower. I miss you more. I will get dressed and then call you on skype. xoxo 
 I walked back to my room to get dressed and Jackson was sitting in his room with the door open. He was on the phone with someone and he looked stressed. I walked towards his door and knocked on the door frame. I turned my music off completely to talk to him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He looked up at me and I didn't expect him to be crying. "Oh Jack. I will be right back."

I ran to my room and threw some clothes on. My phone dinged again.

Or you can just call me now and forget about clothes ;) xxx

Oh boy ;) I have to help Jackson really quick and then I will call you, okay?

I walked back to Jack's room and crawled onto his bed. I sat next to him while he talked on the phone.

"They can't just make you do that. I need you." The sadness in his voice was hurting me. I had a feeling it was Elizabeth. He waited for a reply.

"No. I am not just going to leave you. I am trying to find a job and I'm trying to get my shit together for you and this baby. I am not going to be that dad." He was on the verge of yelling so I put my hand on his shoulder so he would look at me. I mouthed, Don't yell. He nodded and looked back into his lap.

"Elizabeth. Stop. You and I both know you don't want to break up. It's your parents."

Wait, she was breaking up with him? Oh no.

"Stop. Just stop." I could see more tears forming. "No. Just come over so we can talk please. I will come get you. Just please. Okay. I will be there in 15. Bye. I love you." He hung up and looked at me.

"Oh yeah Jack it's okay if she comes over. Don't need to ask your sister." I had an amused smile on my lips.

"Thanks sis. I owe you. I will be right back." He gave me a kiss on the cheek as he got up. He grabbed his keys off his dresser and walked out his bedroom door. I heard the front door close as I got up to go to my room.

I checked my phone again and there was three texts from Ash.

Ugh but I miss you :( Hurry up baby xxx

Is Jack okay?? xxx

BABYYYYYYY???