Ten

ASHTON'S POV
(Gets quite heated towards the end)
Layla had fallen asleep with her legs tangled with mine and her head on my chest, arm wrapped around my stomach. Her comforter was covering her  cute little bum and her back was on display. I was just running my fingers through her hair. Her cheeks were still rosy from our earlier activities. I was glad that Jackson wasn't here or that would have been quite embarrassing.

I started running my fingers over her bare back and drawing patterns mindlessly. Her skin has always been so soft and I missed having her with me everyday. I love my job, but I love Lay just a little bit more.

I heard the front door open and my eyes widened. The bedrrom door wasn't closed. Shit.

"Lay! I'm back from Elizabeth's!" She began to stir beneath me as Jack yelled from the front hall. "So how is Asht-" He was standing in her doorway now. Eyes wide, mouth agape not knowing what to say.

"Mind closing the door, lad." I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks as he gave me a proud grin.

"Oohhhhhh. Ashton and Layla sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." He was laughing while trying to sing. I looked down to see Layla with her eyes the size of saucers and her cheeks redder than a firetruck.

I mouthed Don't move. And looked back to Jackson. "Close the damn door before I get up and do it myself."

"Okay. See you later!" He  slammed the door and I heard him laughing while walking towards the kitchen.

"Ohmygod." Lay buried her head in my chest and pulled the comforter over. "I can't believe he just, oh my god."

I stifled a laugh. "It's okay baby. I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind." She lifted her head and gave me a bewildered look. I couldn't hold my laughter in.

"He doesn't mind. But I do!" She was yelling and started hitting my stomach. "Stop laughing, you ass!"

I grabbed her wrists. "Okay. Okay. Stop hitting me." She just slumped her shoulders  with a pout set on her lips. "What did I say about pouting like that?" Her pouting like that did things to me. I groaned as she kept pouting. "Stop it."

"Why? You upset me." She kept the pout set there until I leaned my head down and kissed it off of her. She gasped but responded immediately. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip and she smiled. She dodged my tongue and bit down slight  on my bottom lip. She pulled away and giggled as I whimper from the  loss of contact.

She got up and I rolled onto my elbow as she grabbed my tee shirt that was lying on the floor. I watched as she slipped it over her perfect body and went to her dresser to grab a pair of underwear. She slipped a pair of purple boy short ones on with a little bow in the front.

"Those are adorable but I think they would look better on the floor." I sent her a wink. She blushed as she flipped me off. I  rolled back onto my back and let out a loud chuckle. She was so damn perfect and I couldn't get enough of her.

She had multiple freckles skewed across her shoulders and her cheeks. She had one that was more prominent than the others on her right butt cheek. The curve of her hips was phenomenal and I just wanted to hold her and never let go. She didn't have a flat, toned stomach but I loved her tummy. It had a bit of fat to it and it was perfect. And I definitely see her being pregnant with my child or children some day. Her thighs touched and her feet were always cold but I love every bit of her. Her butt is lopsided and one cheek is slightly bigger than the other.  Her collarbones only popped out slightly and even more when she was laughing. Her nose crinckles in the cutest way when she sees food that she doesn't like. I could stare at this damn women, that is everything that I will ever need in life, forever.