Eleven

Layla's POV

"You guys are filthy animals. Seriously. Four times and it hasn't even been 24 hours." Ashton and I were currently sitting on the couch in my living room with a box of pizza on the coffee table. Ashton just had to inform Jack how many times we had gone at it.

"Jesus. Can we not talk about my sex life to my little brother, Ashton?" My legs were over his as he sat forward. He squeezed my thigh and gave me a goofy grin before turning back to Jackson, who was sitting in the arm chair.

"Anyway. Yeah, four times and plenty more to come." Ashton sent me a wink as I punched him in the arm. "Oww."

"Good. Now shut up and eat your damn pizza or four will be the only number you know this weekend." That took the cheeky look off his face as he shoved a slice of pizza in his mouth. Sauce dribbled down his chin and onto his white tee shirt. "Ash. You are making a mess." I scolded him and he just gave me an apologetic smile with a mouth full of food. His cheeks were puffed up and he looked so adorable. I let out a fit of giggles and Jackson soon joined me once he looked over at Ashton.

"Dude. What does my sister see in you?" Jackson was messing around and Ashton smiled as best he could with food still in his mouth. 

"Babe, do you think you can wash this?" He gave me a cheeky smile when I rolled my eyes at him.

"Give me it."

He pulled the tee shirt off with one hand and then passed it to me. I stared at his chest longer than needed and I heard fake gagging coming from Jackson.

"Get a damn room." Ashton started laughing and smirked at me.

"I don't like that look.." He started moving towards me and I moved back. "Ashton."

He just started laughing as he grabbed the back of my knees and lifted me up. He threw me over his shoulder, my face level with his lower back. I smacked his ass and he just chuckled. "I like it when you spank me."

"Shut up and put me down."

"Nope." He started walking but I couldn't exactly see where to.

"Where are we going?"

"Jack said to get a room."

"You cheeky bastard. He was joking. I didn't get to finish my pizza." I smacked him again.

"I will get it for you and we can eat in your room." He smacked my butt in return and then gave it a squeeze.

"Ashton. We are not going at it again. I'm exhausted." I knew what he wanted and if I weren't so tired from the last 4 times then I would give him what he wanted.

"I just want cuddles."

"Sure, babe." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. My body was flown forward and I screamed. I landed on my bed full of pillows and messy sheets. I rolled onto my tummy and shoved my face into one of the pillows. I was exhausted but so happy. Ash just knew how to put a smile on my face.

I heard Ashton leave my room so I sat up and moved so my back was resting against my head board.  I heard my phone buzz from my dresser but didn't bother to grab it. Ash could get it when he came back with our pizza.

Ashton walked through the door way with a cheeky smile and the box of pizza in his hands.

"Can you grab my phone? And what took you so long?"

"I may have had to give Jack thirty bucks to get him to leave for the night." He winked at me as he grabbed my phone off my dresser. He looked at the screen with a confused look.