chapter 3

3. Chapter 3

Fengdie saw Xue Xingge wake up, and her high-hanging heart also let go, but she was always calm, so she wasn't as emotionally exposed as Yuedie.

"You just woke up! I'm really afraid of something wrong with you! It's all because Yuedie is bad, you shouldn't play hide and seek with you, otherwise, you won't stumble and fall into the lake. Fortunately, Xuehua's son saved the young lady, otherwise Yuedie will not see you. "

Yuedie wiped a tear. Although she knew that the young lady couldn't understand what she said, she couldn't help blaming herself.

Xue Yange listened to her words and thought of the previous glance.

The beautiful white man should be the Xuehua son mentioned in her mouth.

He had been pursuing her purely before, and she had been frivolous to him! But her first kiss is gone!

"Little song, my baby girl!"

At this time, a low-alcoholic voice came from outside, and a sick man, hurried in, with the help of a young boy beside him.

The pale and beautiful face is like a gentle white jade, and it feels comfortable like the wind, which makes people feel comfortable looking.

The person who came was Xue Yunche, the lord of the snow family, who was the most beloved daughter. Hearing the beloved daughter falling into the water, he rushed over with the sick body.

A pair of gentle and doted eyes made Xue Yange's heart warm.

"Khekeheke!" With a weak cough sounding, Xue Yunche's face was as white as paper, making him look like a delicate porcelain doll, which would break and disappear at any time.

The person who loves Xuege the most in this world is the man who is so weak that he can blow down by a gust of wind.

Even if she was stupid and ignorant, even if she was a scrap, he had never suspected that she had abandoned her and protected her with a weak body.

Seeing his eyes full of petting and caring, Xue Yange couldn't help but call out: "Daddy--"

"Baby girl, tell your dad what happened? Who bullied you! Dad must decide for you!"

With the help of the servant Qing Dai, Xue Yunche sat next to Xue Yange, her long white fingers, and gently opened her wet hair on her cheek.

"Homeowner, even if you are bullied, you don't know how to sue! You can only be abused for this!"

Yue Die wiped her tears and held up for Xue Yange.

When the careful Papilio saw Xue Yange's body wet, she immediately went to prepare hot water to bathe her.

"Daddy!"

Xueyu sang a cry, no one noticed her change, she had to see who dare to provoke her! Then come one and pack one!

She could see that Xue Yunche's physical condition was very bad, and if she worried about her again, it would be even worse. Moreover, one of the people who harmed her today is the prince, and his dad is too busy taking care of himself now. How can he help her?

She is a dignified military queen, and she hates revenge!

"Little song is good! Dad is here!"

Xue Yunche listened to her call, her heart was softened into a spring. He always felt that today's baby girl was a little different, but it seemed to be a shock.

"Dad-hug!"

Xue Yange wanted to look at Xue Yunche's physical condition, but didn't want to be found, she blinked his innocent watery eyes and looked at him relying on him.